Alright when was that again.....?

Just wanted to say that for me it was a difficult race to watch on so many levels now the season is near to its end.
Perez NEEDS to be in F1, whether it’s next year or 2021.
Russell showed his heart today and the way he handled what happened is expected and done very well.
I feel bad for Bottas, one of the most likeable guys in F1.
Verstappen was unlucky mistaking black gravel as tarmac.
Leclerc make basic error on lap one but he is a future champion for sure (in the right car obviously).
The track provides great racing actually, F2 was pretty decent there and F1 didn’t disappoint so I’d like to see it again next year.

Last edited:
Usually Mercedes have Military Precision when it comes to their pitstops. While I hesitate to call foul-play it did seem oddly convenient that the one time they fumble a pitstop big-time is when they called up a reserve driver while their #1 was off sick, and it looked like he'd win on his Mercedes debut.

Or maybe they just messed up not having enough time to prepare for both cars coming in so quick after the safety car? Good old human error it does happen from time to time....

Lewis didn't have the best car in Turkey and he destroyed the field with perfection, which is why he wins. He doesn't make mistakes. The best drivers get the best cars because they are the best drivers. It's the same for every driver who has won championships. The difference with Lewis is he is the most consistent. McLaren was a mess of a team, and if they had listened to Lewis they may have won more, but they did not and that is why he had to leave. McLaren was a poor mismanaged team.

P.S. Look at these guys who give "haha" replies but have nothing to dispute my comments. It's their hallmark and a distinguishing trait of those who seek to diminish what Hamilton has done.
yeah, ok.

Lewis didn't have the fastest car that weekend because he didn't take pole, and he is the all-time pole leader. Even more so, he didn't have the best performing car that weekend either. He just took the thing by its throat and made it work for him, that's what he does. Okay, I don't know how many times that I have to say this to you people, but no driver wins without a winning car. The only question is how consistent can you be as a driver, and Lewis is extremely consistent.

I like Vettel, but he can only win in a certain kind of winning car, and under a certain set of conditions within the team that suits him. He can't win when he is placed under extreme pressure even with a winning car, but Lewis does win when placed under any on track pressure. Plus Lewis go through an evolution every year. Plus Lewis has faced tougher teammates than even Schumacher. He has had more championship winning teammates to face and has mostly came out on top every time. Even Wolff has admitted that 2016 was a bad year for Lewis because of a bad engine he had that year.

But it wasn't just one bad engine, it was several - and only that season hmmmm. If your only point is about the fastest car, then I'm afraid you know little about the history of the sport.

As far as whatever else you are talking about I can't tell.
Let's face it, today's race has really hurt Hamilton worshippers.

What does "my findings" mean exactly? My findings say that Russell should have at least come in second place but he didn't because he didn't look out for his car. Lewis just doesn't roll over things on track and that is what wins races. We can all have our own "findings" but it doesn't mean a thing without actual proof. You're telling me that some kid is quicker than the all-time pole leader, and all-time race winner. Tell you what, take your "findings" and get bent yo.

Russel drove away from Bottas like Hamilton does every weekend. He could have won the race without a doubt. It's better for anyone (but Mercedes) that the cars equalize. Because lots of people don't think Hamilton is such a GOAT, since his only rival is his team mate. And today, someone showed it's not that hard to beat Bottas. I know Hamilton is a great / superb driver, but people can't help he doesn't have actual competition, so he could actually show more of his talent.

Last edited:
Russel drove away from Bottas like Hamilton does every weekend. He could have won the race without a doubt. It's better for anyone (but Mercedes) that the cars equalize. Because lots of people don't think Hamilton is such a GOAT, since his only rival is his team mate. And today, someone showed it's not that hard to beat Bottas. I know Hamilton is a great / superb driver, but people can't help he doesn't have actual competition, so he could actually show more of his talent.
That's dumbest argument to make against Hamilton. First off Lewis would have been almost 10 seconds ahead of Bottas and not just a few seconds because he's a master of tire management. Now as for teammates Lewis has already faced difficult teammates to beat and even more than Schumacher did because when they came to Ferrari they were told that he was already the number one driver on the team. Plus no driver has benefitted from team orders like Schumacher did at Ferarri. Lewis has faced off against three WDC teammates in his career, one of them being a two time driver as a rookie and he handled him with ease. You guys are really running out of excuses. Lewis has always bested or equaled his teammates, and he's never had it easy against any of them.

You can't erase what Lewis has done so just give up, you're arguments don't hold water. He's the best driver statistically. He's certainly the greatest of all-time to myself and many others.

I don't see how it was double stacking like how does any drivers crew go to the wrong car you would have 5 tyres lol
Maybe instead wrong tyre in the right blanket done way before the stop itself

Last edited:
You can't erase what Lewis has done so just give up, you're arguments don't hold water. He's the best driver statistically. He's certainly the greatest of all-time to myself and many others.

There are many statistics that Hamilton doesn't lead, look it up:

He better accept that nice pay cut that Toto proposed him, if he wants to stay in what is now proven as clearly a very dominant car, that for sure boosted his numbers way beyond his talent alone warranted, so that people like you can sleep peacefully knowing that you support a "winner".

Usually Mercedes have Military Precision when it comes to their pitstops. While I hesitate to call foul-play it did seem oddly convenient that the one time they fumble a pitstop big-time is when they called up a reserve driver while their #1 was off sick, and it looked like he'd win on his Mercedes debut.
There's not a chance in hell that a F1 team will voluntarily give up a win. Get real, people, please!

He purchased Mercs 2019 championship winning car....skills...

Worse than that, Toto has shares in Aston Martin now and RP just so happen to have loads of benefits from Team Merc.
And next year the team is Aston Martin......... Hmmmm, totally legit...

The 2019 Mercedes argument has been discussed at length before so I won't waste time on that one, except to say that imitation has *always* been part of F1.

As for the rest, you basically confirmed what I said: Stroll is an astute businessman and he made all the rights moves to improve his team. What better move than form a close working relationship with the best team manager in F1? I would do exactly the same.

Last edited:
they screwed Russel for sure, mercedes did it on purpose just to show Hamilton only can win and it not depend on car lol XD He should win for sure but mercedes deliberately took win away from him lol thats just how humans are, jealous haters etc. i dont think it was mistake, it was all on purpose just to make Russel not win
Yes. And also screwing themselves out of lucrative prize money. That's a really feasible theory you've got there. Seen as the car industry right now is just utterly booming. Merc is doing that well that they can just piss that prize money up the wall. Honestly? REALLY? Jeez....

Congratulations Perez :) get him in that Redbull, and get Russell in the second Merc and save £30 Million.
Russell so unlucky but proved he can hold his own and also very confident out front and with over taking great performance
u mean kick out hamilton , right?

Yes. And also screwing themselves out of lucrative prize money. That's a really feasible theory you've got there. Seen as the car industry right now is just utterly booming. Merc is doing that well that they can just piss that prize money up the wall. Honestly? REALLY? Jeez....
Isn't the price money just for championship ? And they already won that one

There are many statistics that Hamilton doesn't lead, look it up:

He better accept that nice pay cut that Toto proposed him, if he wants to stay in what is now proven as clearly a very dominant car, that for sure boosted his numbers way beyond his talent alone warranted, so that people like you can sleep peacefully knowing that you support a "winner".
He has the best statistics where it counts then, now does that ease your pain any? Lewis can drag contract talks out as long as he sees fit - he's Lewis after all, and no other driver on the grid can do that. Heck not many in the history of the sport could do it. You just mind your business about the next man's money son. Lewis knows what he's doing. Heck Mercedes is falling all over themselves to keep Lewis there.

Man the users of this site are desperate....

Isn't the price money just for championship ? And they already won that one
Well bonus prize money goes to different teams/drivers based on their importance to the series - ie Ferrari Leclerc win would gain a higher amount of bonus prize money, versus a Perez Racing Point. You are right in as far as if you win a championship you get a set amount, but that again comes down to pre agreed deals with F1, again Ferrari and Merc get the lions share compared to a Williams. But drivers can still gain extra bonus money for teams via wins. Hence, the old tin foil hat theory of them throwing it away on purpose is a tad far fetched, do you not think? Toto, is an EXTREME winner. Hence him saying it was a "colossal f*ck up" when asked about the day LIVE on sky sports:roflmao: I just can't see him gathering the troops together before the race and saying, "right guys, what we are gonna do is.....".

No. Just no.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 293 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing