Alright when was that again.....?

Max fanboys must be really happy for no penalty applied for overtaking Daniel under yellow flag!!! What a utter joke!!! He just cant accept Daniel is much better than him even with a Renault.
Are you really crying about that? Daniel didn't even finish ahead of Perez, not even close actually. But I guess you do not have an excuse for that right?

Bottas talking **** on the radio, like this victory wasn't handed to him, as if he won on pure merit. He didn't even have the balls to overtake Hamilton on T2, he was ahead and let him go, said a "bee" ruined his overtake. Pathetic.

:alien:
Wth ? I just thought it's funny.
Don't know why you have to be so negative.
And I actually think that, with the same cars, Lewis would most probably still be champion.
How's that fit into you CSI F1 profiling me as the biggest LH hater !??
C'mon man don't be like that, it's not cool...
One of the worst things in www is when people "knows" what are you trying to say better than yourself.

My apologies then; your message combined with that “side eye” emoji gave off a negative vibe to it.

In my defense though, we the audience are not mind-readers, so it is the writer’s job to convey their thoughts as clearly as possible, with as little room for misinterpretation as possible...of course nobody’s perfect, but I don’t think the intent of your post was clear (I still don’t see how it could be interpreted as funny)...but I’ll take your word for it :thumbsup:

clearly you have no idea what the rules actually are?

Single stationary yellow flag means overtaking prohibited due to danger near the track. Single waved yellow flag means overtaking prohibited due to danger on the track. Double waved yellow flag means overtaking prohibited due to blocked track. At both flags, a speed reduction is required as well.

So what weird dance do marshals have to do with yellow flags so that a driver is allowed to overtake???

Single stationary yellow flag means overtaking prohibited due to danger near the track. Single waved yellow flag means overtaking prohibited due to danger on the track. Double waved yellow flag means overtaking prohibited due to blocked track. At both flags, a speed reduction is required as well.

So what weird dance do marshals have to do with yellow flags so that a driver is allowed to overtake???
Back in my days, trolls used to be pretty good.

Your *weird* love for Ricciardo is clouding your judgment, my little troll.

Bottas winning in a car that's a second and a half faster than the field isn't really an accomplishment, even if everybody (mistakenly) thinks he's bad. Leclerc piloting that heap to 6th is a true feat. Realistically Max should get it every week for at least providing a whiff of drama at the sharp end. Ricciardo drove great.

Went with Charles.

I hesitated between Perez and Ricciardo. I picked Perez because I had to pick one but both were potential choices. I think McLaren traded up when they picked Daniel to replace Sainz. Sainz is good, but Ricciardo is even better. Perez was great. He didn’t get the car updates yet he managed to outqualify Stroll and he had a great race.

I have changed my mind after yesterday's race. Keep Magnussen, let Grosjean go. Sometimes these have so great driving moments that you think, man if they would be constant at this they would become world champions and then they make rookie mistakes and everything goes to sh....

golden boy not getting penalty points is killing this sport..hamilton is driver and he should know the rules. the car cannot be driven from the pit! and he is not equal with m.schumacher. 60+wins hybrid time mercedez is not that good achievement because he is getting always more power or more something.kimi is king. bottas is just another driver.

Are you really crying about that? Daniel didn't even finish ahead of Perez, not even close actually. But I guess you do not have an excuse for that right?

Bottas talking **** on the radio, like this victory wasn't handed to him, as if he won on pure merit. He didn't even have the balls to overtake Hamilton on T2, he was ahead and let him go, said a "bee" ruined his overtake. Pathetic.

your comments shows that you are not clear with f1 aerodynamics.
just continue with the sledge

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing