Alright when was that again.....?

It shows how badly the Red Bull junior drivers program is managed. They don't really have anyone to replace Albon, it seems. They've already decided that Gasly will stay at Alpha Tauri and I don't see anybody really promising in the junior formulas. Helmut Marko is a world class moron.

I think Gasly is better off to stay at AT and get snatched up by a non RBR team. Being paired with Max seems to be a kiss of death. Gasly is clearly very talented, but even he went into meltdown mode trying to keep up with Max.

Domenicali is more qualified than Carey to run F1.
Probably so. I find the FIA is kind of a secret department. Apart from maybe something on Youtube or internet i hear very little. I would like to see a show on how the FIA work. Maybe follow Ross Brawn around to meetings. They would have to be older as they cant deal with modern issues due to privacy.

I think Gasly is better off to stay at AT and get snatched up by a non RBR team. Being paired with Max seems to be a kiss of death. Gasly is clearly very talented, but even he went into meltdown mode trying to keep up with Max.

I agree, the only way to find a proper teammate for Verstappen would be to get an experienced driver who doesn't really mind being #2 to a world class talent. Bottas would be perfect. :D Some people suggested Perez, but he's not a team player and he doesn't handle being challenged by a good teammate very well. Remember him and Ocon? :cool:

Last edited:
I agree, the only way to find a proper teammate for Verstappen would be to get an experienced driver who doesn't really mind being #2 to a world class talent. Bottas would be perfect. :D Some people suggested Perez, but he's not a team player and he doesn't handle being challenged by a good teammate very well. Remember him and Ocon? :cool:
I would like to see Ham and Max in one team, although it could end in tears.

Looking at recent races, the drafting effect seems pretty significant this year so there could well be a change of order again up front - and certainly will be further down where most of the action is.
I'm looking more at mid-field these days.

Hamilton may have a hard race tomorrow, especially if the higher temps help destroying the soft tires faster. So there could be something interesting for the lead too.

Nice patriotic theory but the truth is Ocon has not shown anything really convincing in F1 so far and that Pérez and Hulk got along pretty well for years.

Last edited:
It shows how badly the Red Bull junior drivers program is managed. They don't really have anyone to replace Albon, it seems. They've already decided that Gasly will stay at Alpha Tauri and I don't see anybody really promising in the junior formulas. Helmut Marko is a world class moron.

Agree but you have a lot tallent drivers in other teams.. Le Clerc, Russel, Norris, Sainz, this the most tallented period after long time with all young guns together. But maybe it is Max himself he is on this moment to fast for his team mates Redbull team. But by Redbull to the point.... there are only three real fast juniors in History of RB. Vettel, Ricardo and Max.

SDC_2518172_2020-24-7--00-14-55.jpg

Brock: Over the Top is a feature length documentary that not only chronicles the extraordinary life of Australia’s greatest racing car driver, Peter Brock, but peels away the surface to reveal the profoundly human story behind the legend. This film is a cinematic, thrilling yet intimately personal portrait of a life lived on the racing track and in the public eye.

Using a treasure trove of rare archival material coupled with candid interviews with the key characters in Peter Brock’s life including his family, his partners, and closest colleagues, this film tells the epic story of Brock's early obsession with cars, his hard won ascension to the top, his incredible record-breaking victories at Bathurst, his various professional and personal controversies, and his ultimate, tragic death on the race track.

But by Redbull to the point.... there are only three real fast juniors in History of RB. Vettel, Ricardo and Max.

And that's the problem, after all the money they spent on developping young drivers, so few have gone on to great things. They (well, mostly Marko) put immense pressure on young drivers and get rid of them too quickly instead of really nurturing young talents. I don't know when Gasly's contract with Alpha Tauri ends but he would be wise to shop for a deal with another team now, when his stock is high after his Monza win, because he could be stuck at AT and he's better than that.

Some of you guys really have some serious problems :rolleyes:...He's 35 years old...i.e. he grew up when Tony Hawk and SSX Skate/snowboarding games were big...and he made a joke about his obvious error...geez, get a grip.

Oh, and "black (skate)board :cautious:"...wow. All I'll say to that is "bring on win #91, #92, #100 and beyond"! Every time he breaks another record I just laugh to myself at all the salty people around the world throwing a hissy fit over his achievements, like he's some anomaly in F1, like the best drivers haven't been winning championships in the best cars since Fangio went beast mode on the green hell...epic comeback in a Minardi class car, I think not :roflmao:

I would love if Reiza renames their AMS1 "GOAT" achievement to "Get in there, Lewis!" (or better yet, use it for AMS2) :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

68393686.jpg

Last edited:
If you take out his last 3 years Michael got his records in less race starts ( 248) then Lewis ( 259) and he is still chasing his records like 5 consecutive titles

Last edited:
If you take out his last 3 years Michael got his records in less race starts ( 248) then Lewis ( 259) and he is still chasing his records like 5 consecutive titles
No need to take out any years. Just get number of races needed to reach certain number of wins. But records are there to be broken, every new generation should be better than previous one as training is improved and experience from previous generation is already applied in brain of new one (at least for some :roflmao: ).
Anyway, well done to Lewis on getting 98 wins + how many races will be next season (- 1-2 when they want to pretend it's close).

On the junior program agree! But dont forget that Marko take all risk to put Max in the seat in 2015. He is also from another generation when racing was harder for the drivers. ? Life was harder. And dont forget Redbull give young drivers a first change. Without pay

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 282 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years