Alright when was that again.....?

Domenicali is more qualified than Carey to run F1.

It doesn't matter if there are conflict of interest. It is undoubtedly that current headers would hardly go heavy against Ferrari when needed. It have been clearly proved with the cheated engine thing, yeah yeah they told that they couldn't prove as excuse on why no heavy punishment and i'm lead to believe but what if that's the excuses to not have to go heavy after them?

I mean i could accept if one of the heads had strong bounds with Ferrari but FIA, Managing Director and now FOM. It doesn't matter if someone is in a good faith or not, it is a matter of trying to keep things transparent and clear of conflict of interest which now it is impossible to provide.

In my life experience this is the perfect path for corruption, put together a lot of people with conflict of interest in charge of something and just see with time that even the one who had good intentions in the beginning starts to fail.

He worked for Ferrari for 23 years.

Based on last years undisclosed ferrari investigation Its going to be hard not to think that rules will be suited to Ferrari sometime in the future.

We all know Ferrari would never have let anyone from Mercedes near that position.

I thought Max would be the next heir to F1 throne, looks like Leclerc might be next in line.

Last edited:
Hamilton's sandbagging antics are getting tiresome.

It's always the same script: "i have a lot of work to do to catch up", "it will be hard this time".

Then he only shows his hand at the last moment, and look, he has half a second over Bottas.

Next thing, Toto will come out saying Hamilton was "magical" or something like that, and without them Mercedes would be doomed. At this point they are just taking the piss.

I voted Bottas just hoping for any spark of a challenge from the other side of the garage. Maybe he's had some bad luck and victim of circumstances, but besides qualifying appears powerless to really pressure Hamilton.

I think that the current season has clearly shown the kind of driver Bottas is. Despite the usual "I'm a different driver now" declarations at the beginning of the season, he's still the #2 driver compared to Hamilton and will always be. He's simply not in the same category and is very lucky that Mercedes were caught with their pants down when Rosberg retired and they had to find a driver on short notice. (Say what you want about Nico Rosberg, but at least he could challenge Hamilton and get under his skin from time to time, something Bottas has never been able to do.) Hopefully, Russell will be called up from Williams in 2022, although I get the feeling Merc is waiting for Hamilton's last season to do that.

Last edited:
And wait, there is more: he even said in an interview that he was happy with his lap. Both Bottas and Albon don't have any blood in their veins. Wasted seats, meanwhile Russel rotting in a brick with wheels and Hulkenberg watching F1 from his home.

I beg to differ. Yes, Bottas and Albon are seat wasters, but Bottas is the perfect #2 driver. Not fast enough to cause Rosberg-like trouble, but just fast enough (usually) to keep the rest behind. But yeah, Albon is questionable at best. Russell however is proving his worth just fint in a rapidly improving Williams. The kid can drive and is faster than Latifi, but his teammates have all been crap so far, so its hard to measure him. He deserves a better seat sure, but a top seat? Not sure...yet.

Last edited:
Pretty sure as Lewis is so up on human rights issues he'll take Putin to task about his record......

No?........ you don't think he will...?

Funny how he won't boycott this race, or wear a t shirt about Putins behaviour...

Funny that...

[mod edit: offensive comment removed - consider yourself warned]

These kind of post bring nothing, I know, got banned for it, SO LETS TALK RACING, I lurned.

And wait, there is more: he even said in an interview that he was happy with his lap. Both Bottas and Albon don't have any blood in their veins. Wasted seats, meanwhile Russel rotting in a brick with wheels and Hulkenberg watching F1 from his home.

It shows how badly the Red Bull junior drivers program is managed. They don't really have anyone to replace Albon, it seems. They've already decided that Gasly will stay at Alpha Tauri and I don't see anybody really promising in the junior formulas. Helmut Marko is a world class moron.

It seems good as Dominicalli comes from the team side of F1 running Ferrari. Chase has done a good job but F1 is a boys club and its like a secret society. Only Flavio Briatory got into the club. And he did not know much about cars. Just management. Its is unnerving that they are all ex Ferrari people. And Ferrari need all the help they can get right now.
Back in the day FIA was said to stand for (Ferrari International Assistance) With guys who did time at Ferrari. So Ferrari will have future power over FIA.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 327 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 220 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 283 13.4%