Alright when was that again.....?

Hopefully we'll see Putin.

Politics and racing don’t mix, getting enough daily dose of propaganda through the media. the world is a shitty place and a lot of it is not what it seems to be. I’ll keep it at that.

What does irk me is that the mods will remove a Disco Inferno clip in a PC3 with a O/T warning. They’ll probably remove this as well, but I am not sheeple.

The track itself doesn't have much appeal to me, but I'll be tuned in to the next few races to see Lewis get his all-time wins record. Looking at the other active drivers' win counts, it'll be a long time before anyone threatens this record.
Hamilton had 0 wins when MSC had 91 win, and guess what people said then. ;) If they allow for one team to buy rules after 2022, all we need is 5 years for RB or 7-8 years for Ferrari, in order for Max or Leclerc respectively get to 100 wins. All personal opinion, to avoid hits I do respect job that mechanics in gray did last 8 years and drives that 3 guys in gray had in same time (gray as in silver arrow, I know car is black now).

P.S. Post just getting 50% longer trying to cover all bases and not be accuses of something. :roflmao: Well, hopefully for fun race on Sunday. Voted Bottas first time, can't wait to see how he will lose it this time.

Previously yes....Now people just vote the obvious.
It’s more a popularity vote now, because of ‘like’ in the pole. Interesting to see Bottas is 2nd in the poll at the moment. Seems he is more liked than most of us thought.

I voted Max, but I would be happy with any non-Mercedes win. They have won all the Russian GP’s until now, so it time for change! #wishfulthinking

I'd be more than delighted if I had a 1/10th of Grosjean's wins and titles.

Sochi is Bottas' playground. If he cannot win here, his season would look bad.

Last edited:
Hamilton had 0 wins when MSC had 91 win, and guess what people said then
I didn't say no one will ever beat it. I said it'll be a long time. Assuming Seb, Fernando or Kimi don't have some unbelievable career resurgence, it'd take one of the younger drivers until close to the end of this decade winning a little less than half the races to equal the 91 mark. So again, it should be a long time before any driver threatens this record.

oh yeh, going into Mercedes hospitality with his special sight seeing friends.

Pretty sure as Lewis is so up on human rights issues he'll take Putin to task about his record......

No?........ you don't think he will...?

Funny how he won't boycott this race, or wear a t shirt about Putins behaviour...

Funny that...

[mod edit: offensive comment removed - consider yourself warned]

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted Bottas just hoping for any spark of a challenge from the other side of the garage. Maybe he's had some bad luck and victim of circumstances, but besides qualifying appears powerless to really pressure Hamilton. Sure, stuff can happen but realistically the championship already belongs to Lewis. I expect Max to be on fire after the last race, but still that should mean P3 unless Bottas has an issue.

With no major changes coming for next year, may as well engrave Lewis Hamilton on the WDC trophy for 2021 too and start guessing where he'll score his 100th win. He could end this season with 98, but will probably be around 94-95.

I didn't say no one will ever beat it. I said it'll be a long time. Assuming Seb, Fernando or Kimi don't have some unbelievable career resurgence, it'd take one of the younger drivers until close to the end of this decade winning a little less than half the races to equal the 91 mark. So again, it should be a long time before any driver threatens this record.

All those wins don't mean as much if there is no serious competition. How many of the last decade's champoinship titles have been decided in last race of the season? Positive feedback loop has been going on for too long - rich get richer, while gap between top and midfield increases more and more. At least this year has been a bit more interesting with more fights for 2nd and 3rd places.

so,

Stefano Domenicali's move to become the president and CEO of Formula 1 was confirmed on Friday.

Ferrari Master Plan came together finally :D

F1 Managing Director = Ross Brawn
FIA President = Jean the Toad
F1 CEO = My boi Stefano
:D

The mustache Guy will be the non-executive chairman or something like that

Last edited:
so,

Stefano Domenicali's move to become the president and CEO of Formula 1 was confirmed on Friday.

Ferrari Master Plan came together finally :D

F1 Managing Director = Ross Brawn
FIA President = Jean the Toad
F1 CEO = My boi Stefano
:D

The mustache Guy will be the non-executive chairman or something like that
So... That's why " The F1 guy" was going all in to demolish Ferrari, he was angry for ex-Ferrari taking his promised spot. :roflmao:
On a serious note, it will be super interesting looking how Ferrari finds the way not to win while getting help by 1 of them let alone from all 3 sides. Well, not so serious note after all. :roflmao:

I really don't care who win's the race in sochi or the tittle. It is Formula Covid. So most of the good tracks have been wiped out. This is a problem with all sports right now. The pressure of a condensed season is a lot. 2021 will bring in salary cap, Teams are loosing money and sponsors already. And 2022 we will see a new airo that will level the field. And it will take time for teams to develop away beyond new airo and new rules in design. Hopefully we can run the official schedule from Melbourne in March. I see fans where in Russia so that says the virus is coming out

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 223 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 150 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.3%