Alright when was that again.....?

Put Mario Andretti in the car. Being in a Haas is not a career defining move, but with Mario that would at least give them an American Champion in the car. Would not happen any other way, but would love to see that.

Put Mario Andretti in the car. Being in a Haas is not a career defining move, but with Mario that would at least give them an American Champion in the car. Would not happen any other way, but would love to see that.
But he was born in Italy! Actually, where he was born is now in Croatia! I am confused and can't stop shouting! Colton Herta!

Before this was announced I could picture both in DTM, GT3, LeMans, Formula E next season. I think everyone knew this was going to happen when the season started.

No big surprise. I always said that one of Haas' problems was their subpar drivers lineup. Grosjean showed some promise when he joined the team 5 years ago but he steadily regressed over time. I'm sure Steiner is glad he won't have to listen to his constant whining over the radio. Magnussen never justified his place in F1 and he's a midfield driver at best.

Neither driver was able to push the team forward, in fact it got worse and it's only logical they're going for a reset.

Seems like Grosjean is going to the WEC or Formula E. Magnussen is thinking about Indycar.

Last edited:
One of the most spectacular circuits that Formula One has ever driven. It is just a bit of a shame that there is a good chance that they only drive here once. I hope we can enjoy a spectacular race on Sunday, one that we will not soon forget. I am also curious how many will move off on Friday because the track is new and difficult for them.

Do we know for certain if they're using the T1/2 Chicane Hairpin thing or not?

As far as I have seen, they are not going to use the T1/2 Chicane Hairpin thing, according to the track map on the official F1 website. A bit disappointing, because the T1 they will do now is a fast corner, so overtaking will not be easy. With the T1/2 Chicane Hairpin thing, overtaking would be easier, I suppose.

Didn't expect Magnussen to go too, but I guess he didn't do to well on feedback part. He's not top tier but for me he is in tier2 with Hulk and Perez. As for Grosjean, this should have happened at least 2 years ago. Had some speed in pre-hybrid era, but not after that.
I guess it is one Ferrari junior + money for next year. There is simply not enough places for all drivers that can race competitively in F1. Luckily there are other series where they can actually race for wins. :roflmao:
Good luck to these two in whatever they choose next and good luck to us with whatever Haas chooses next.

Both drivers are quick and experienced and deserving a place on the grid, if not championship winners.

The fact that they both got the chop screams to me that Haas have lined up some pay drivers

Pretty soon we'll have a grid full of Strolls and Latifis while the Hulkenburgs and Perezes look elsewhere

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing