Alright when was that again.....?

• Deleted member 963434

Kubica could never be best now. them cars have weak power steerin or someting? them wheels hard to move and big forces affect wheel, like drivin direct drive on high gain, yo can see how those wheels wobble when goin over curbs, yo have to have strong hands and i heard Kubica's right hand he got no feel in it, no strenght, i dont even know he has nerves there. I saw some footage he driving and he have buttons to the right of his wheel and if he pressin those buttons he holds wheel wit right hand and cross his arms to press button wit his left hand yo can see some footage how he drives, thats cause them buttons hard to press to not press em accidentaly, so he not even have strenght to press such button wit his right hand, not to mention how he drives like that? he drive like Artyon Senna back in 1980s as tey had h-pattern shifters on them f1s and Artyon sometimes took turns one handed wit right hand on his gear knob to faster change gears. Kubica drives one handed always, tey say Williams was bad car but i think even if tey gave him Hamiltons Mercedes he sure wont be last but i dont think he could win even then he bassicaly have no hand now. i Remember his crash back then tey sayin they apmutate it, it was shattered like meat machine, they reconstruct it but it not the same now

• Deleted member 963434

i think wit his hand he want win he shoul go back into rally lol
why he started rallying he was good in f1 but he wanted more, now he has notin, no choice them racin so precise he cant make it one handed he shall go back into rally if he want win, or he just like racin more then it all abous have fun not to win, then he can racin but he never win again wit one hand

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is normal when there are new parts (e.g. a new front wing) that first the number 1 driver of your team gets that update. It's not only RB who does that, other teams do this as well. And such an update normally results in max 0.1-0.2 seconds. It does not explain the bigger differnce in lap times between Verstappen and Albon, which is regularly 0.7s-1.0s. Albon is a good driver, but not the same level as Hamilton, Verstappen, Ricciardo, Leclerc and Vettel (in his better days).
I think that Verstappen looks good because the team helps him to look good. Gasly is probably an even better driver than Albon and yet he suffered the same fate on the team as Albon. You say that Verstappen is the number 1 driver but it's only because he gets all the benefits from the team where other drivers don't.

If I were Gasly and Red Bull wanted to bring me back into the fold, I would kindly decline the offer and stay on the team that makes me look good by offering no benefits to either driver. Alpha Tauri is giving both he and Kiviat the same fair chance to compete.

Last edited:
Great to see McLaren up there, so Max can fight with them and the pink Mercedeses, and maybe even Ricciardo. At least the race won’t be that boring for Max this time. How exciting would F1 be without Mercedes? Hopefully we see a good fight for 3rd place tomorrow. Without technical issues first 2 places are already clear...

I think that Verstappen looks good because the team helps him to look good. Gasly is probably an even better driver than Albon and yet he suffered the same fate on the team as Albon. You say that Verstappen is the number 1 driver but it's only because he gets all the benefits from the team where other drivers don't.

If I were Gasly and Red Bull wanted to bring me back into the fold, I would kindly decline the offer and stay on the team that makes me good by offering no benefits to either driver. Alpha Tauri is giving both he and Kiviat the same fair chance to compete.
I think we know you are not the chairman of Max’ fanclub! But if you think Max is not one of the best drivers on the grid at the moment, I cannot take you seriously. It’s fine if you don’t like Max, but having to repeat this over and over again here is just very annoying. I don’t like Hamilton, but he is one of the greatest drivers ever, so I respect him and are not constantly trying to bash him here.

Why don’t you put a phrase in your signature saying that Albon and Gasly are actually the best drivers on the grid and way better than Verstappen? That way you don’t have to mention it in EVERY thread. Saves you a lot of time.
I think that you are confused. I have never said that Gasly or Albon were better than Verstappen, or that he was better than them. I have always said that Gasly and Albon never got a fair shot at Red Bull.

Now to help you with clarity, I have always said that Ricciardo is a better driver than Verstappen, but only because Ricciardo always beat Verstappen when they were teammates (silly me right).

I think that you are confused. I have never said that Gasly or Albon were better than Verstappen, or that he was better than them. I have always said that Gasly and Albon never got a fair shot at Red Bull.

Now to help you with clarity, I have always said that Ricciardo is a better driver than Verstappen, but only because Ricciardo always beat Verstappen when they were teammates (silly me right).

You are a troll time to time you replay your sound. Grow up

I think we know you are not the chairman of Max’ fanclub! But if you think Max is not one of the best drivers on the grid at the moment, I cannot take you seriously. It’s fine if you don’t like Max, but having to repeat this over and over again here is just very annoying. I don’t like Hamilton, but he is one of the greatest drivers ever, so I respect him and are not constantly trying to bash him here.
Oh please man, this isn't about Verstappen, it's about crazy Red Bull. It's about Ricciardo, Gasly, and Albon and their time with the team. Ricciardo shined in his time there because the team was different then. Neither Gasly or Albon were that fortunate. I don't follow Verstappen so I have no opinion, it's just Red Bull that I don't understand.

Oh please man, this isn't about Verstappen, it's about crazy Red Bull. It's about Ricciardo, Gasly, and Albon and their time with the team. Ricciardo shined in his time there because the team was different then. Neither Gasly or Albon were that fortunate. I don't follow Verstappen so I have no opinion, it's just Red Bull that I don't understand.
Ok, I understand what you are saying better now. I agree with you on how poor RB has treated its drivers over the past few years, resulting in Ricciardo and Sainz leaving the team and also the Kvyat, Gasly, Albon ‘carrousel‘. But I don’t believe RB is giving these drivers a worse car than Max on purpose, since that would hurt their constructor‘s WC. I think it is difficult for RB to fill the seat besides Max. They need a 2nd driver lIke Bottas is besides Hamilton, but that kind of driver is not available at the moment.

Last edited:
Ok, I understand what you are saying better now. I agree with you on how poor RB has treated its drivers over the past few years, resulting in Ricciardo and Sainz leaving the team and also the Kvyat, Gasly, Albon ‘carrousel‘. But I don’t believe RB is giving these drivers a worse car than Max on purpose, since that would hurt their constructor‘s WC. I think it is difficult for RB to fill the seat besides Max. They need a 2nd driver lIke Bottas is besides Hamilton, but that kind of driver is not available at the moment.
Red Bull had exactly that with Ricciardo. He consistently beat Verstappen every year, and he handled him well on track. After 2017 Red Bull refused to give Ricciaro a winning car to drive, now they're doing exactly the same thing with the current drivers. Why doesn't Red Bull build two neutral cars for their drivers instead of making Gasly and Albon drive cars suited to another driver. Mercedes would never do that which is why the two Mercedes drivers actually have battles, even though Hamilton is obviously the quickest in both qualifying and race pace, but at least Bottas is given a fair chance.

Last edited:
I just watched Hamilton's lap and the highlights. If I ignore the fact that the sport is so one-sided and there are no fans it was actually a decent viewing.

Why don’t you put a phrase in your signature saying that Albon and Gasly are actually the best drivers on the grid and way better than Verstappen? That way you don’t have to mention it in EVERY thread. Saves you a lot of time.
A real racer would run good in anything. Ayrton Senna drove a Mclaren Ford (Benetton had Better Ford Engine) He wanted the top engine but it was locked in a Benetton deal to their cars. And he still won races. Sometimes the driver has to adapt to car not expect car to adapt to them.

One of the obvious reasons is that the current Williams F1 car is still one of the worlds most advanced racing cars, i think people sometimes conclude that it must be dire to drive and slow and rubbish....
It's not....it is just that the others are even better.
Go back a few seasons and it is most likely faster and better than the cars at the time.
If you are already making a fantastic race car, then when you compare to other teams you are left wanting...where do you go?
You wait and hope for upgrades, but the rest have upgrades, so ultimately you might even have to wait till a rule change and try to give the rest the slip.....just like Brawn did...

It's like say the 100 meters in the Olympics...the Merc is Ussian Bolt, the Williams is the guy who comes 8th and well out of the medals.... he is still a bloody fast runner just to get there... but no one bar his Mum cares...
Grip and speed gets faster and faster each year. So the AMG Mercedes team will be pole sitter and race winner and still find more power and go quicker next year. Other teams are trying to match last years times so they are off in where power has been gained. So the goal post moves further back. Giving more work for teams off the pace as they need bigger gains.

Its the balance of the car no engine problem

I give you credit for being consistent Max supporter.

Ferrari fans have given up hope and checked out ...these threads are quiet these days.

Am sure if Charles took pole this thread will be like 50 pages.

Anyway hoping for an interesting race .. Good luck

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing