Alright when was that again.....?

Sorry, but that's nothing but baseless guessing to say there are 15 drivers better than botass. As he got pole position yestereday, and on other occasions, I don't believe that is correct.
Of course the Mercedes is by far the fastest car this year, i have not stated anything to the contrary.

Anyway, enough nonsense - back to sensible comments / race analysis please.

Bottas was doing quite alright at Williams. Finding your way to success with such a monster as your team mate is difficult especially when you are not allowed to play it hard like Rosberg did.

slightly smaller, and of course everyone has their own opinion.

it is of course not just being able to drive fast. but above all to deal with the pressure. Lewis and Max are the best in that. Simple!
the future

Max
Charles

second row but behind Charles and Max
Ricardo
Russel (not today)
Norris

Vettel and Kimi are to old ;)

Max
Vettel
Kimi
Ricciardo
Perez
Charles
Norris
Sainz
Gasley
Russell

OK 10....

I'll take a debate on the younger ones like Russell maybe.
I'll add Hulk in as a wild card as he has races in 2020....

Bottas is just doing the the Merc what most could do, get it home in 2nd...

It's all opinion anyway, and mine is that Leclerc, Ricciardo and Verstappen could do a better job than Bottas, those are the only ones I have confidence in. I have said it before, it's a lot easier to shine in a midfield team with lesser relative team-mate strength than to perform against the best. Gasly in previous year and Albon this year are perfect examples of this. Bottas was well rated in 2016 when he got podiums with a midfield Williams.

No, newbs fail to understand that every little bit of aero and carbon and winglets, is the actual reason these cars go around a track so fast....
They think its the drivers...

Lewis is a better F1 driver than Bottas, that is clear.... but then there are about 15 drivers on that grid alone who are better than Bottas....
Yet he comes 2nd, all because he is also in the best car by a mile...
If a car allows Bottas to get poles and come 2nd.... you know that car is awesome..

Lewis Fans: Lewis is the best of all times
Regular F1 Fans: Name one Merc engineer
Lewis Fans: Toto Wolf

A few decent candidates out on track today, but in the end I dropped for Daniel Ricciardo for once again dragging a great result out of his Renault. For me, Formula One is a far better sport with drivers the calibre of Ricciardo toward the sharp end of the grid.

Also shout outs have to go to Kimi for another great drive once again proving his value to being in Formula One (and frankly, deserving of a better car), and also Kvyat for not driving like Kvyat.

Final note, happy to see Renault making progress - could Fernando Alonso actually be coming back to a half competitive proposition next year... ? That would be awesome.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 472 39.0%