Alright when was that again.....?

a very exidet season! Not!!

This season is the most disappointing one, since the start of the Mercedes Era. The gap was closing last season, but opened up a lot again. Plus, Bottas can't compete with Hamilton, like Rosberg sometimes could. It all, became pretty boring. It doesn't really feel spectacular or anything like that. Snoozefest is the right word, I guess.

Last edited:
I don't like lewis, i don't like bottas, but i appreciate mercedes. when you as a team get 7 championships in a row that's damn impressive, respect

Sure with help from the FIA if they dont change the rules, when they did before in f1 history. Every year a walk over for Hamilton with a very weak team mate like Bottas and a car with at least one second faster then anyone every weekend x 7 years what a joke to watch.

Last edited:
dont-hate-congratulate.jpg
dont-hate-congratulate.jpg

Voting has opened for the RaceDepartment Emilia Romagna Grand Prix 'Driver of the Day'.

After 14 years, we finally made our return to Imola, making Italy the first country to host 100 Formula One races.

The modified circuit layout enabled some drivers to brave overtakes into turn one, with the new main straight a couple of hundred metres longer. A race strewn with driver errors and mechanical failures added to the excitement of returning to a classic circuit.

There are a few drivers who clinched their best finishes of the season, marking them as possible candidates for driver of the day. One driver even went on to claim an unexpected second podium of their season, confirming a strong step forwards by them and their team.

Let us know who you thought starred in today's race, and get some discussion going about the result.

Imola Ferrari.jpg

Last edited:
For me Driver of the Day goes to Sergio Perez, with Kvyat a close second. Not many really stood out to me today, and I think a lot of drivers inherited positions they'd have struggled to get otherwise, but Perez did a very good job at climbing above a faster Ferrari and both McLarens.

It's unfortunate that Bottas suffered car damage and that the VSC played such a decisive factor in the result.

On the plus side I thought there was some great racing and it was wonderful to see F1 cars touring Imola once again.

Last edited:
Congrats to Mercedes, once again the champions - Go Lewis!!!

I hope that Mercedes can break the all-time constructors record with 17 wins myself.

I got up at 7am Pacific time (Yes i rolled a hour back Saturday) Exited about return to this old school track where all the greats have driven. The home of the shock horror death of the late great Ayerton Senna the greatest of them all in my mind.
The race was dull in the sky and on track. I was hoping a big accident may spice it up. My Driver of the day Was Laffiti, Yes he is Canadian like me and he's driving the Williams. He almost got the point for last place so i am happy for him. And he beat Russell his more experienced team mate who retired.

I have said it before and it would shake things up and make it hard to compare areas, lets face it we already have with constant chaining of points system. I would like to a system like NASCAR when all starting positions have a points value. So if you finish the race at the back you don't go home empty handed. And any retirements ahead will advance you places. This will help teams at the back and give them something to race for. If a driver has a minor problem with car then they will pull over and retire. He will get 0 points if he hauls it home so who cares. If there was a points incentive to keep going he would take it. Why sweat it out for approx 200 miles for 0 points.

Newbs fail to understand that a small bit of damage to these cars, or sub-optimal tyres, can make a sizeable difference to lap times during the race. Botass' damage appeared to be quite significant.

No, newbs fail to understand that every little bit of aero and carbon and winglets, is the actual reason these cars go around a track so fast....
They think its the drivers...

Lewis is a better F1 driver than Bottas, that is clear.... but then there are about 15 drivers on that grid alone who are better than Bottas....
Yet he comes 2nd, all because he is also in the best car by a mile...
If a car allows Bottas to get poles and come 2nd.... you know that car is awesome..

No, newbs fail to understand that every little bit of aero and carbon and winglets, is the actual reason these cars go around a track so fast....
They think its the drivers...

Lewis is a better F1 driver than Bottas, that is clear.... but then there are about 15 drivers on that grid alone who are better than Bottas....
Yet he comes 2nd, all because he is also in the best car by a mile...
If a car allows Bottas to get poles and come 2nd.... you know that car is awesome..
Where is your evidence to back 15 drivers better than Bottas? You are quoting your opinion as a given fact.

Dont say Lewis is the best... because he have any competition
Congrats to Mercedes, once again the champions - Go Lewis!!!

I hope that Mercedes can break the all-time constructors record with 17 wins myself.

I think most of the F1 fans have already stopped watching and the FIA is bankrupt. nobody is waiting for that

Where is your evidence to back 15 drivers better than Bottas? You are quoting your opinion as a given fact.

Max
Vettel
Kimi
Ricciardo
Perez
Charles
Norris
Sainz
Gasley
Russell

OK 10....

I'll take a debate on the younger ones like Russell maybe.
I'll add Hulk in as a wild card as he has races in 2020....

Bottas is just doing the the Merc what most could do, get it home in 2nd...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 484 39.0%