Alright when was that again.....?

Agreed, given it took only around 16 years for the "impossible record" to be broken, he'll probably want to set the bar much higher and I don't blame him...personally I'm hoping he gets to 10 WDC's and 150 wins...give the kids something to aim for. if Aston Martin becomes competitive I think Russell should start looking in their direction...he might sooner find a drive there if Hamilton stays put.

Then again, maybe Williams might bounce back if they manage to hire the right engineers and build a competitive chassis...they already have possibly the best engine supplier.
I dont think Lewis will stay around mutch longer. He has his intrest in fashon. And he is into BLM whitch could put him into politics or charity. As a sport it is hard on the body whitch is why we see drivers retire sooner. In the old days people drive cars as it was all they could do. Now you can retire and go into buisness inside or outside F1.

Happy Halloween GP! Hopefully we won't see Ayrton Senna's ghost haunt the track the night before the race.

I hated this track for Ayrtons death alone, I'm surprised it took them until 2006 to kick it off the calendar.
I love the track it spooks me out at the chicane where we lost Senna and Ratsenberger. But it is better than the Tike tracks. After qualifying Lewis is like i love track but you can only pass in turn 1. So it will be dull. Unless we have a big pile up totaling leaders there is no hope.

Agreed, given it took only around 16 years for the "impossible record" to be broken, he'll probably want to set the bar much higher and I don't blame him...personally I'm hoping he gets to 10 WDC's and 150 wins...give the kids something to aim for. if Aston Martin becomes competitive I think Russell should start looking in their direction...he might sooner find a drive there if Hamilton stays put.

Then again, maybe Williams might bounce back if they manage to hire the right engineers and build a competitive chassis...they already have possibly the best engine supplier.
" he'll probably want to set the bar much higher and I don't blame him...personally I'm hoping he gets to 10 WDC's and 150 wins "

I share that exact sentiment... What is obvious though is that people want him out of the sport, but he isn't going to leave for a long time, and why would he. He doesn't owe Russel or anyone else anything. It's strange how people come up with these assumptions about him leaving, but it's an extremely asinine way to think when he is at his peak. He's already said that it's going to be quite a while before he even thinks about leaving.

Last edited:
Not that Russell isn't fully deserving but go back a week or so. Perez said he wanted to be on a team that he believed was a good project for him...so did Russell win out on talent (which he has...just ask Alonzo) or did Perez decide to look elsewhere especially with things up in the air at Red Bull? Hmmm...

And what about the other people who died on that very day around the world then?

That is my point. No-one's life is any more important, or less important, than anyone else's. It's just that the subject was Imola, and people are fixated on Senna's death - I was just pointing out he wasn't the only person to die at Imola that weekend.

F1 has become a worse sh!tshow then before. The cars are too long, much is wrong and crap about it. The VSC also was a joke. I'm happy when the FIA finally nerf the Mercedes down, so we can actually see a race.

eaf67e1f15b569d3ec6ca5969b7b7ae92322de95.gifv

Was never going to be loads of overtaking but they were bunched up so everything was possible. Race was only exciting at the end of the race.

Master come back from Lewis , Call it luck... Or what you want. Like Mike Tyson... Knock out punch for all you anti Mercedes fans.

Shame about Max and George .. And Lance needs to take it easy.

Feel like these tracks need a safety car reset to make them interesting.

Congrats to Ricardo too.

Last edited:
lewis was also lucky with the safety car to get on p1. another season like this next year and I think I will drop out, and I think with me many people this is not healthy for the sport

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.3%