Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events

2020 Formula One Emilia Romagna Grand Prix | Discussion Thread

Congrats to Mercedes, once again the champions - Go Lewis!!!

I hope that Mercedes can break the all-time constructors record with 17 wins myself.

I hope that Mercedes can break the all-time constructors record with 17 wins myself.
I think the entire world hopes this is the last title for them, for some time at least xD

safi hellie

@Simberia
Newbs fail to understand that a small bit of damage to these cars, or sub-optimal tyres, can make a sizeable difference to lap times during the race. Botass' damage appeared to be quite significant.

No, newbs fail to understand that every little bit of aero and carbon and winglets, is the actual reason these cars go around a track so fast....
They think its the drivers...

Lewis is a better F1 driver than Bottas, that is clear.... but then there are about 15 drivers on that grid alone who are better than Bottas....
Yet he comes 2nd, all because he is also in the best car by a mile...
If a car allows Bottas to get poles and come 2nd.... you know that car is awesome..

No, newbs fail to understand that every little bit of aero and carbon and winglets, is the actual reason these cars go around a track so fast....
They think its the drivers...

Lewis is a better F1 driver than Bottas, that is clear.... but then there are about 15 drivers on that grid alone who are better than Bottas....
Yet he comes 2nd, all because he is also in the best car by a mile...
If a car allows Bottas to get poles and come 2nd.... you know that car is awesome..
Where is your evidence to back 15 drivers better than Bottas? You are quoting your opinion as a given fact.

Dont say Lewis is the best... because he have any competition

I think most of the F1 fans have already stopped watching and the FIA is bankrupt. nobody is waiting for that

safi hellie

@Simberia
Where is your evidence to back 15 drivers better than Bottas? You are quoting your opinion as a given fact.

Max
Vettel
Kimi
Ricciardo
Perez
Charles
Norris
Sainz
Gasley
Russell

OK 10....

I'll take a debate on the younger ones like Russell maybe.
I'll add Hulk in as a wild card as he has races in 2020....

Bottas is just doing the the Merc what most could do, get it home in 2nd...

Sorry, but that's nothing but baseless guessing to say there are 15 drivers better than botass. As he got pole position yestereday, and on other occasions, I don't believe that is correct.
Of course the Mercedes is by far the fastest car this year, i have not stated anything to the contrary.

Anyway, enough nonsense - back to sensible comments / race analysis please.

Bottas was doing quite alright at Williams. Finding your way to success with such a monster as your team mate is difficult especially when you are not allowed to play it hard like Rosberg did.

Max
Vettel
Kimi
Ricciardo
Perez
Charles
Norris
Sainz
Gasley
Russell

OK 10....

Once again you are quoting nothing more than your opinion. listing 10 names does not make it fact.

I think the entire world hopes this is the last title for them, for some time at least xD
I think the rest of the world are going to have their hopes go up in smoke coming from Red Bull and Ferrari engines. That is if Red Bull can even find an engine.

Last edited:
slightly smaller, and of course everyone has their own opinion.

it is of course not just being able to drive fast. but above all to deal with the pressure. Lewis and Max are the best in that. Simple!
the future

Max
Charles

second row but behind Charles and Max
Ricardo
Russel (not today)
Norris

Vettel and Kimi are to old ;)

At this pace, F1 will become Formula Mercedes. All with Mercedes engines.

Last edited:
Max
Vettel
Kimi
Ricciardo
Perez
Charles
Norris
Sainz
Gasley
Russell

OK 10....

It's all opinion anyway, and mine is that Leclerc, Ricciardo and Verstappen could do a better job than Bottas, those are the only ones I have confidence in. I have said it before, it's a lot easier to shine in a midfield team with lesser relative team-mate strength than to perform against the best. Gasly in previous year and Albon this year are perfect examples of this. Bottas was well rated in 2016 when he got podiums with a midfield Williams.