Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events

2020 Formula One Emilia Romagna Grand Prix | Discussion Thread

Happy Halloween GP! Hopefully we won't see Ayrton Senna's ghost haunt the track the night before the race.

I hated this track for Ayrtons death alone, I'm surprised it took them until 2006 to kick it off the calendar.
I love the track it spooks me out at the chicane where we lost Senna and Ratsenberger. But it is better than the Tike tracks. After qualifying Lewis is like i love track but you can only pass in turn 1. So it will be dull. Unless we have a big pile up totaling leaders there is no hope.

And what about the other people who died on that very day around the world then?

That is my point. No-one's life is any more important, or less important, than anyone else's. It's just that the subject was Imola, and people are fixated on Senna's death - I was just pointing out he wasn't the only person to die at Imola that weekend.

F1 has become a worse sh!tshow then before. The cars are too long, much is wrong and crap about it. The VSC also was a joke. I'm happy when the FIA finally nerf the Mercedes down, so we can actually see a race.

Lesley Buurlage

CEO Northern Lions Esports simracing department
eaf67e1f15b569d3ec6ca5969b7b7ae92322de95.gifv

Strange final laps of this race. Bad luck for Max, was it cold tires what caused Russell to go off track (?), Stroll apologizes for hitting one of his teammates...

Was never going to be loads of overtaking but they were bunched up so everything was possible. Race was only exciting at the end of the race.

Master come back from Lewis , Call it luck... Or what you want. Like Mike Tyson... Knock out punch for all you anti Mercedes fans.

Shame about Max and George .. And Lance needs to take it easy.

Feel like these tracks need a safety car reset to make them interesting.

Congrats to Ricardo too.

Last edited:

Lesley Buurlage

CEO Northern Lions Esports simracing department
I don't like lewis, i don't like bottas, but i appreciate mercedes. when you as a team get 7 championships in a row that's damn impressive, respect

lewis was also lucky with the safety car to get on p1. another season like this next year and I think I will drop out, and I think with me many people this is not healthy for the sport

a very exidet season! Not!!

This season is the most disappointing one, since the start of the Mercedes Era. The gap was closing last season, but opened up a lot again. Plus, Bottas can't compete with Hamilton, like Rosberg sometimes could. It all, became pretty boring. It doesn't really feel spectacular or anything like that. Snoozefest is the right word, I guess.

Last edited:
I don't like lewis, i don't like bottas, but i appreciate mercedes. when you as a team get 7 championships in a row that's damn impressive, respect

Sure with help from the FIA if they dont change the rules, when they did before in f1 history. Every year a walk over for Hamilton with a very weak team mate like Bottas and a car with at least one second faster then anyone every weekend x 7 years what a joke to watch.

Last edited: