Alright when was that again.....?

Ferrari, I'm sorry but they are an embarrassment. I feel sorry for the tifosi, I feel sorry for the drivers, I feel sorry for all the people within the team putting their heart and soul into their efforts...but Ferrari has to be one of the worst run organizations in all of sport right now.

To think of all the ways they are both formally and informally advantaged within the sport and they can't even be bothered to show up with a competitive car. It kind of pisses me off, really.

Ok, ok just FP2. So is it fair to compare? But I think this is not where Ferrari wants to be? What going on with that team? Or is it a strategy to be behind Haas and Alfa Romeo? Somewhere I read that 100kg in their car extra was a part of the secret agreement with FIA. If you see this overview you almost start to believe it.

Anyways: Enjoy the race weekend! F2 also very interesting with new kid on the block Yuki on pole.

View attachment 401935

Fascinating how it's so grouped (except for Williams): Renault users, Honda users, Mercedes users, then Ferrari users.

Oh yes, he's as razor sharp as usual. The man is bulletproof when he gets in that zone of his.

The Lewis show... or is it his car... ? When Max have the same weapons or Charles I want to see how good Lewis show realy is. Bottas is to weak to challenge him. It is a real shame for F1....that he broke al, the records today whitout any competition year after year... and direspect for all the greatest champions before him., in F1 they have work harder for ther victory,s

Last edited:
The Lewis show... or is it his car... ? When Max have the same weapons or Charles I want to see how good Lewis show realy is. Bottas is to weak to challenge him. It is a real shame for F1....that he broke al, the records today whitout any competition year after year... and direspect for all the greatest champions before him., in F1 they have work harder for ther victory,s
Well Lewis had both Verstappen (2019 Hungary) and Leclerc (2019 Monza) frantic when chasing them on track. Verstappen was scared and crying on his radio begging for power the whole race, and Leclerc was desperately weaving back and forth while almost getting flagged for cheating. Lewis definitely has on track skills, and they have theirs.... whatever they may be.

You're funny, I mean you act as though Lewis paid his way onto those teams, but those racing teams wanted him. He worked hard and showed the talent needed to be wanted by the companies that he has worked for. The fact is that both McLaren and Mercedes wanted Lewis. They sought him out as the only driver that they wanted, and you can't fault a great athlete for being desirable to top flight outfits. It's what he does with those opportunities that counts.

Rosberg said it before and it bears repeating that you don't want Lewis on your gearbox, and you want an angry Hamilton on it even less. P.S. Lewis only respects one driver in history and that id Senna.

Last edited:
Haha lol Senna never drive in the Lewis era, and who does not respect senna.
you don't understand or better said you don't want to understand what I'm saying

Haha lol Senna never drive in the Lewis era, and who does not respect senna.
you don't understand or better said you don't want to understand what I'm saying
No, I understand. You think that Lewis should respect some driver because you say that he should, but that's crap. He doesn't owe them one damned thing. I'll tel you what - you respect those other guys, and leave Hamilton to his work. How about that?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 313 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 215 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 211 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 273 13.4%