Alright when was that again.....?

A podcaster friend of mine said why do we go to Bahrain. He thought it was just about Oil for the engine. As there is a lot of Oil out there. What people don't remember is Oil makes one of the most versatile products out their Rubber and also foam is everywhere in our daily lives. Soles of our shoes between glass tires and many other places. You are probably surrounded by foam and rubber right now. And also Gold the most precious metal in the world.
F1 is about going where the money is and sadly its not very accessible in Europe. That is why we go to Aisia and Middle east. The series would go broke if we did not go there.

Micheal Schumacher's salary at Ferrari was paid by Phillip Morris , how could you include something like that ?
He also had personal Sponsors. He could not drive for McLaren because the team would not let him bring personal sponsors not associated
I suppose their point of view can be
We also want to be winning team having the best driver, but we can't afford it , that's why they would like to have driver caps
It is NOT about the money the drivers get for risking their lives while racing.

It is about the next race !

Please STAY ON TOPIC . Thank you.
I don't think F1 is that dangerous today. Advances in Medicine design and rules that promote more gentlemanly driving are in place. Its about the wife children and what you will do if you loose your drive
with the team.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.8%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 305 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing