Alright when was that again.....?

Oh yea, I know it was a dangerous situation...but the wheel coming off Kimi's car was hilarious to me :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: only because I instantly thought of this:

With all the accidents and failures, didn't this feel like a Dry Hockenheim 2019?

Kimi had an almost similar incident i believe,, don't remember if it was at nurburgring or somwhere else.

Lando wonderful under pressure, what a last lap!

Bad move from Lewis, and I will always say that 5 seconds is too little for a penalty.

And... what a race. So much excitement. Even if Merc proved they are 1s faster than everyone on race pace, this is going to be a great season.

And now... let's do it again next week!

Yess but it is to much risk you know where it ends

Very nasty move from hamilton, he knew exactly what he did, knew exactly where he was going to hit albon. That's twice in 3 races time. In Brazil it was being too eager but this was so thought through. Really disappointed in Hamilton. I always found him a very fair racer but this was such a Schumachermove...

At some point, people start to cheer tor the youngers and weaker, normal.

Lando did a nice job, like Charles, but they did nothing that wasn't expected for they in their cars.

About Albon, is clear to me if was Verstappen in Hamilton's shoes nobody (almost) would blame him. Strange, no?

This corner is a perfectly fine corner for overtaking. Sure, it has camber, but that doesn't mean it's automatically ineligible for overtaking.

Plenty of people in the race used it for overtaking, so that simply doesn't match reality :)

Perfectly? Realy? Waith 5 coners to a better overtake

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 258 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 169 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 167 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 125 7.4%
  • < 5 years