Alright when was that again.....?

can't honestly say any races were interesting this year, but MV driver of today.
hopefully f1 2022 will be better, it's possible.
I believe we haven't had so many interesting races for years, than this year. Yes, Mercedes is in another league, and their win was in no doubt at any time, but we had a really great competition between 3-4 teams for the 3rd place in constructor's championship, we also had the first podium since the hybrid era, when no Merc-Ferrari-Red Bull were on podium (Monza), we had two new race winner drivers: Gasly and Perez, and a bunch of really great tracks, with great racing (Mugello, Portimao, Bahrain outer layout, etc.) and some great tracks also with less interesting races (Imola). All this year. If only we had some racing on the front as well..

daumen3.jpg

That was the absolute best race of the season!! Lot's of on boards so that I could see where I am shifting and braking wrong in corners playing the F1 game. Bottas and Hamilton training for jobs as Uber drivers after their careers. No one mentioned Russel. What more could I ask for ?

Today, it wasn't "We race as one", it was "We snooze as one." Seriously, is there any way there could be a permanent ban on the Yas Marina circuit? No wonder people hate Tilkerings.

Also, can I vote for Alonso as driver of the day? Because the footage of the 2005 Renault screaming past pitlane was the most exciting stuff of the weekend.

Last edited:
That was the absolute best race of the season!! Lot's of on boards so that I could see where I am shifting and braking wrong in corners playing the F1 game. Bottas and Hamilton training for jobs as Uber drivers after their careers. No one mentioned Russel. What more could I ask for ?
Some more chaos, large part of the field was driving on it's own half of the time.

All things considered I enjoyed the season, today's race was not a good advert for F1 I think the highlights may only be 3 mins long.
I went for Lando I thought he had a good mature race also and kept hi head down and got a great result for the team as did Carlos, I was so hoping for a Red Bull V Mercedes intense battle ah well, great win for Max my fav driver just would have liked to see him in overdrive mode and battling.

I voted Max, like many i am tired of Hamillton and Botas in the AMG-Mercedes. So Max is a breath of fresh air. He is worth more as a driver but he gets penalties a lot and the stupid rules make it bad to drive like that. No body cared about that stuff in the old days, and i dont think it is dangerus. Blocking and exiding track limits means the car is on the edge, whitch is fast. Cuting across track to make a shortcut is wrong. You are viloating the lengh of the track. But drifting wide with the car in the general direction of the track thats just laying the power down.

Albon - Bon Voyage?

Perez deserves that seat and you cant scrore about or less than half the points of your team-mate and think you had an okay season. If RedBull would of had some better reliability but also Perez in the car this year then I think they might have beaten Mercedes a few more times.

Max is too good to have just an okay team-mate, so I really hope this gets announced before the end of the year.
It was great to see some track changes but also just thankful we had a season this year.

Last edited:
I voted Max, of course, but this was probably the most boring race of the season, and I say that purely because this season, due to this respiratory bug going around, has been one of the most exciting in terms of "new" venues which have provided some of the most intense racing seen in F1 for a long time.

I hope that the FIA and F1 management take notice and going forward include some of these awesome and "race ready" tracks, rather than sticking with the usual fodder and Tilke derivatives.

I hope Albon keeps his seat. He's a nice guy, who is a talented driver but is just overawed at having Max as a team mate. Gasly did no better when he got the top drive and yet no-one questions his talent. The thing I hate about F1 is situations like Perez gets sacked when he is comfortably the better driver in the team because Stroll is daddy's boy, and daddy wants to bring in a big name driver. To be honest, Vettel has done nothing in the last couple of seasons to justify replacing Perez, so I would be very disappointed if Albon loses his place in F1 because of shenanigans at Racing Point.

Boring race as always...nothing happened....this race track is dull...should be removed from the calendar. Good to see Mclaren finishing top 3 ! Onward to 2021 and much much excitement I hope :)

I hope Albon keeps his seat. He's a nice guy, who is a talented driver but is just overawed at having Max as a team mate. Gasly did no better when he got the top drive and yet no-one questions his talent. The thing I hate about F1 is situations like Perez gets sacked when he is comfortably the better driver in the team because Stroll is daddy's boy, and daddy wants to bring in a big name driver. To be honest, Vettel has done nothing in the last couple of seasons to justify replacing Perez, so I would be very disappointed if Albon loses his place in F1 because of shenanigans at Racing Point.

I agree with all your points! But Redbull now really needs a strong teammate for Max. Perez seems like the best man for that.

Pietro Fittipaldi got more votes than 10 other drivers. Speaks volumes about this poll :rolleyes::D

So I voted for Albon. Not that I think he should keep his seat for next year vs. Checo but he lived up to what Red Bull wanted from him all season and that was to keep Mercedes in check and spoil their plans to go to a more aggressive strategy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back