2020 Formula One Abu Dhabi Grand Prix | Driver of the Day: Vote Now

AndrewBo

Staff
Premium
Just a little reminder

Terms of Service

Quote:

General rules
  • Mutual respect between the people using the RaceDepartment.com website(s) and forums. This means you may not personally attack other forum users. malicious behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated. If there is a problem report it to the staff.
Quote end

Please ALL OF YOU stay healthy. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just a little reminder

Terms of Service

Quote:

General rules
  • Mutual respect between the people using the RaceDepartment.com website(s) and forums. This means you may not personally attack other forum users. malicious behaviour and bullying will not be tolerated. If there is a problem report it to the staff.
Quote end

Please ALL OF YOU stay healthy. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

with all due respect Mr. Andrew can you tell me where there is bullying in this discussion?

AndrewBo

Staff
Premium
I have posted that in advance mate . I've not pointed out someone . All good.

Please stay healthy in this hard times we are living in.

Boring race as always...nothing happened....this race track is dull...should be removed from the calendar. Good to see Mclaren finishing top 3 ! Onward to 2021 and much much excitement I hope :)
Most races are boaring Australia has Melbourne as season opener. Adelaide used to finish season, I think both tracks are dull. You want a gentle track at the 1st race as teams get to grips with cars and drivers. And on the last race no body realy cares. There was a battle for prize money from McLaren and Racing point But that's it. There used to be a end of season party and testing as drivers got into new cars but i think due to covid it was avoided.

Max is the Ronnie Peterson today in F1 only he need a title
Problem with MAX is he has less points than he is worth. in Mexico i remember he once came 3rd, but had a time penalty. He has got a lot of penalties taking points from him. Sometimes it seems like he is maturing and boom he gets one again. Hes racing to stupid rules like track limits and no weaving that take the drivers ability to drive defensively. I wouls like to see Mr Massi try to drive the car and keep in track limits and set good lap times.

Problem with MAX is he has less points than he is worth. in Mexico i remember he once came 3rd, but had a time penalty. He has got a lot of penalties taking points from him. Sometimes it seems like he is maturing and boom he gets one again. Hes racing to stupid rules like track limits and no weaving that take the drivers ability to drive defensively. I wouls like to see Mr Massi try to drive the car and keep in track limits and set good lap times.

do not know what you are trying to say exactly but Max rarely gets penalty points lately, certainly and before.. all those years it was not too bad. a better car against that also gives you less chance of penalty points ;)

... at the moment shows that he is the best driver or one of the best... at the moment. Russel did the same in the merc

Last edited:

Are you on VR, Triple Monitors, Ultrawides or ... ?

• VR

Votes: 307 36.4%
  • Triples

Votes: 158 18.7%
  • Ultrawide

Votes: 184 21.8%
  • Single Screen / Other

Votes: 194 23.0%