Alright when was that again.....?

For the first time ever I was going boycott an F1 race this weekend, Hamilton vomits, was supposedly a terribly sore week and now ready to drive an F1 car. Lying brings the whole thing about getting sick.

Nico talks
Lewis talks

I think that Valtteri Bottas will be very fired up after being shown up by Russell in Sakhir, and wouldn't be surprised if Hamilton isn't quite 100% after a rough week.

I'm looking forward to the midfield battle, I think that Racing Point will be tough to catch, but I think that if they get their strategy right, McLaren's Sainz has the potential to bag a lot of points this weekend. I'd like to see McLaren overhaul them, but think they've got strategy wrong for Sainz quite often this year.

I can't see Renault repeating last weekend's result, so I reckon they'll probably stay 5th too, however I can't wait to see Alonso charge around in an R25!

Last edited:
There are regulations... they screwed up and they had to make him come back... no need to find a conspiracy theory every time it went wrong... I know we still live in a Trump alternative world where fact and common sense is taboo... but you must stop with these stupid theories...

And first, I am not a Lewis fan but come on... this is comparing apple and orange... let see how George is doing on a full season with Merc before to compare him with a 7 years Champion... where regularity is above than to be only the quickest man... it is ssssoooo easy to ditch Hamilton achievement on ONE fraking race... but it is still very unfair and wrong.
Yes the car is good, but it is not the only factor to win a race.
It is a good thing that in my country we are still free to think and adopt the thesis we want without needing the approval of anyone for that. So this is the most proven thesis of all: Russell proved: black cars matters! Anyone in that car CAN win a race! The rest is just theory! Choose yours and let others do the same.

Predictions...
  • Hamilton wins going away, despite constantly telling Bono that his nose is running and he can't see anything (and then posts a fastest lap.)
  • Leclerc does not continue his qualy success, preferring to cut Verstappen a wide berth all weekend.
  • Checo takes P3, Albon crashes out, and Christian Horner re-iterates that he "is rooting for Alex" before Helmut Marko slaps him.
  • Kevin Magnussen is spotted wearing a t-shirt that reads "BUYERS REMORSE?" around the Haas garage.
  • Men don't hug, but after Lando and Sainz climb out of their cars for the last time...
  • Latifi and Stroll are spotted clinking glasses and toasting to not being the hated pay drivers anymore.

What we do know is that Russell will have suddenly lost his skills he gained over a few days and will again be at the back...

I'd set free practices to record…. just cancelled them now.

If Russell, a back marker can do what he did in that car, its obvious who is going to dominate the weekend....

So long as Merc don't mess up...(only reason George didn't at least get 2nd place...)

Least entertaining year in F1 of all time comes to a close.

There weren't really any highlights up front, but maybe a few decent moments for the mid-field. Torro Rosso and Force India did well to pick up the spoils.

This track is another bland one to be brutally honest.

theres-nothing-to-see-here-folks.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 71 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 77 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 49 6.4%
  • < 5 years