Alright when was that again.....?

As long as we see some Scenario 7 again i dont care who wins. I find it more exciting to pretend Mercedes don't exist....feels like a proper race then ;-)

image-27.png

Next episode of "pink is the new black"
It will be nice to see RP beating Mercedes and both Renault & Mclaren beating Red Bull after Ferrari causing chaos in the midfield.

Last edited:
It's good that we get to see the "what if X was in a Merc and not the X" with Racing P.

I know its only practice but its very clear that Perez in the Merc over the last few seasons would of won a load of races like Bottas.
Imagine if for example Bottas and Lewis were in last years RP's and Perez and Stroll were in the Mercs.... there is a very high possibility that the Perez would of been a WDC....well, he would of been...

For me at least (so don't get all angry if you disagree, that's fine by me) it renders the whole WDC as pretty worthless.....

It is ALL about the teams, I know the fans give the drivers all the attention though...

Unless Perez is just suddenly the 3rd fastest driver in F1.....and not just in the 3rd best car...

It's good that we get to see the "what if X was in a Merc and not the X" with Racing P.

I know its only practice but its very clear that Perez in the Merc over the last few seasons would of won a load of races like Bottas.
Imagine if for example Bottas and Lewis were in last years RP's and Perez and Stroll were in the Mercs.... there is a very high possibility that the Perez would of been a WDC....well, he would of been...

For me at least (so don't get all angry if you disagree, that's fine by me) it renders the whole WDC as pretty worthless.....

It is ALL about the teams, I know the fans give the drivers all the attention though...

Unless Perez is just suddenly the 3rd fastest driver in F1.....and not just in the 3rd best car...

It is ok to have different levels of performance between teams. What I don't agree is having different levels of performance between cars of the same team like Red Bull does. Two years ago they were closer to Mercedes but they only had one car capable of finish a race and they decided to give it to Crashtappen in the midle of the season.
Now they have both cars able to finish a race but still they keep having only one able to win races. If they swap seats you will see Albon wining races.

That was a great lap by Russel, the difference vs last year, damn -1.5s , pink mercedes almost -2.5s
Track record smashed on mediums, 1:14:2xx so far in Q2, supergrip everywhere for all :D

1:13:613 in Q3 so far! now 1:13.447

Ferrari with 1:14:7xx gained almost 3 tenth vs last year, redbull with 1:14:847 lost 2 tenth as it seems

Last edited:
So, Fist double Q2 for Williams since Monza 2018 ?!
Also first double Q3 for Ferrari in the third race of the season.

*There might be grid penalty for Gasly(engine issues), if that's the case, Russel will start P11

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 299 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 207 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 150 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 265 13.6%