Alright when was that again.....?

sigh and of course White footballers have never ever been verbally abused at all have they?

What about Blacks who had no interest in F1 at all suddenly becoming interested when Hamilton came along. Or how about Black voters in the US not voting until Obama came along?

Weird how "were all the same" up until someone non white does something and it's all about their skin colour? Racism goes both ways.

Am I racist for not liking Hamilton?

Well I liked Mansell and Button so I must be right?......but not a fan of Hill and Coulthard....so........

Racism card is played too often and it diminishes accounts of real racism.

I'd like to see the statistics to these claims and who conducted the research.

I'm shocked! Mercedes pandering to the mob, just like they did with the Nazis.

I am honestly taken back by some of the comments in here. If your first thought was anything race related about this car, congratulations, you're a racist. My first thought was "Oh look an AMG". AMG launch cars from what I remember were always black or the most popular color for an AMG.

By the way, it is their company. They pay the bills, they can do whatever they like.
Glad you said this and admitted why BLM ans liberals are racist. All the they see is race.
Oh yes, people who support BLM are the racist ones, keep going.
Yes you're right. Glad you admit it. Unless you think all those videos of gangs of blacks beating up whites on their own simply because they're white isn't racist? Facts really hurt you dont they? Do you know which race are responsible for the most racially motivated attacks in America? It's not whites. It's not whites that have caused Jews to arms themselves because of the racial attacks on them, it's the 13%. BLM are Marxist scum, who also call for the killing of whites. Just go on their site and look at their objectives.

I'd like to see the statistics to these claims and who conducted the research.

The only conjecture is the F1 fans. Not sure if any official survey of F1 fans has been conducted that could prove or disprove my opinion.

White footballers are abused just as much as blacks, being called a effing see you next tuesday is not pleasant. It's just accepted as part and parcel of the game, Eric Cantona was famously abused by a fan....Eric got jailed for his response (edit I'm wrong his 2 week sentence was reduced to community service)...Eric was white. Verbal abuse is verbal abuse, putting one type on a pedestal above others is discrimination.

More blacks registered to vote in 2008 https://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/21/us/politics/21vote.html maybe if they'd voted before 2008 the world could have AVOIDED Dubya?!!

Racism is not only White against Blacks, it goes both ways. Plenty of racial insults out there for white people.....difference is they can be used with little or no repurcussions.

Not helped by Americans being completely ignorant about the history of slavery and it's origins and who were victims of it.

Sorry but all of this is an intellectual construction that has little to do with the truth. I played amateur football about 30 years and I have attended football games for more than 40 years - never heard a single racist insult against a white guy. I'm not saying racism does not go both ways, I know it does, but white footballers just don't hear same racist insults.

In F1 we had this, not so long ago:
g2r6bE3.jpg

After P1 and P2, situation looks unexpected... :roflmao: Now it's fans turn with: "Ferrari turns up on Saturday, they sandbag on Friday". Then Wolf with "we pushed 100% to test new engine, we don't have more pace and others are keeping their cards". And then back to reality, congrats on title. :D

P.S. As always, hoping to eat my words after Sunday and fantastic race. :thumbsup:

Due to Covid 19 there's been a shortage of Sandbags.

Love to see Racing point move up the grid while everyone complains about their car.
so far it's looking good.

I hope I'm mistaken but it looks like Mercedes has the 2 best cars in the grid, the 2020 black Mercedes and the 2019 pink Mercedes. Looks like another season of "who's going to be third"... or 5th depending on how the pink Mercedes evolves!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 196 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.5%