Alright when was that again.....?

YESSSS!!!

I mean the racing is likely to be crap because it's such a high speed circuit, but holy moly Qualifying is going to be scary!

@Tony @Jamie you blokes better be excited!
This is probably THE place I would love to watch an F1 car go round live! If they allow spectators I will go if at all possible

In Kent, and is really not up for hosting an F1 race. The infrastructure and runoff is not up to scratch for F1 by a long way. As nice as it would be, it just isn't realistic. It would need completely redoing like Zandvoort has been to bring F1 back. Plus the paddock and pit garages are too small.

I was joking Jim, I used to live near the circuit (still not too far away now) and yes it doesn't have the infrastructure to cope :thumbsup:

From what I’ve read, Sochi is still considered likely. Sadly, Montreal is out, despite rumors that a race was possible in early October. Also, two races in Bahrein and a final race in Abu Dhabi.
I've read Socchi is in for sure

Most of FP2 felt like a long qualy session. Maybe because of the deleted times or maybe because they are on the same track for the second weekend. Regardless it was fun to watch. it’s clear that Perez could put a lap together on the very first lap while stroll
couldn’t. Will see if there’ll be any FP3 or qualy tomorrow or not where benz usually shows their true pace. Hoping for an unexpected results on Sunday to keep things interesting in this rather short season.

Portimao is without doubt the best modern circuit built. Criminally underused and underrated.
Had a test day there last year. Fantastic circuit without a doubt. The only problem is just how bumpy it is. My head was whacking against the headrest on each side and my knees banging against the dash on the pit straight. I just can't see F1 racing there without having to resurface the entire circuit.

This is great news. Love this track and can't wait to see these cars tearing around it.
Codemasters are missing a trick here. Cant they start adding these tracks as DLC so you can run the actual 2020 season? Controversial...

Apparently it takes approx 1 year from start to finish making a track.

Great, now I hope Portimao is the next.

Indeed. And Imola, and some other random track without tarmac runoffs!

this year f1 is completely garbage :poop:

There's no /s so I'm assuming you're serious? F1 is off to a pretty great start IMHO, given the circumstances. The first race was so good that my 12 YO son actually sat through the whole thing and is excited for this weekend's race, as am I. And Mugello's been added to the roster. Not sure what more you could ask for?

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 379 39.6%