Alright when was that again.....?

nice, we used a modded version of Mugello back on Race07 for our series, the STC. Each team picked a "home" race and we then added that team's colours and logo to the trackside banners. Our team picked Mugello, so it will forever feel like a "home race" to me. That said, the mod back in the day did not feature half the elevation changes one sees in the onboards available using a Ferrari F1 car. lol. And wasn`t there an AC demo way way back showcasing Mugello and the Fiat 500?

In Kent, and is really not up for hosting an F1 race. The infrastructure and runoff is not up to scratch for F1 by a long way. As nice as it would be, it just isn't realistic. It would need completely redoing like Zandvoort has been to bring F1 back. Plus the paddock and pit garages are too small.
Yeah having the DTMs there already ruined the viewing experience there so I wouldn’t want to see an F1 revamp there personally.
Purely selfish reasons I know but I loved the fact that you used to be able to stand behind the Armco barrier and watch BTCC and GT cars so “dangerously close”, now you can’t see ****

Very nice! As Bram said it's a shame it took this to get a shakeup in the schedule, hopefully they keep some of these new additions in 2021. Was gonna ask for Twin Ring Motegi, but I see Suzuka was cancelled (guess I forgot :()

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 173 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 171 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 231 13.6%