2020 DTM Championship URD 2018

Career 2020 DTM Championship URD 2018 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
GuzikGP submitted a new resource:

2020 DTM Championship URD 2018 - Career

Hello its my first Career mode, hope you enjoy :)

You need :

URD t5 2018 cars:

2020 Skins:

AUDI
AUDI WRT
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

im going to make a very controversial request here...
Some of those tracks are, lets say, not very high quality mods. Any chance you could do a version of this with alt tracks that replaces the poor ones for a substitute track such as a kunos or high quality similar style track mod?
sure, I will try find better track versions but its hard to find some tracks in better quality

Some of them are quite good!

Well here is a list of kick ass tracks that you could use, i have no idea if these are relevant to this championship, but maybe you could do a covid 2020 revised calendar special :)
Okayama (stunning track)

tmm_lausitzring (stunning track)

Bathurst (Laserscanned from ACC - incredible!)

Oulton Park (this is most uptodate fix version from slider and zwiss) amazing!
the link is blurred so its share mods dot com (all one word)

Donnington Park2018

Road America (lilski)

Bridgehampton (lilski)

Watkins Glen (lilski)

Some amazing tracks right there.

I know they arnt the tracks these car run, infact maybe they never visit these tracks, but this year is a mess for everything so lets make a fantast season where we have the best cars, on the highest quality tracks using the most beautiful skins and have some fun :)

I dont know how to make career but that list is for sure some of the best tracks in assetto corsa :)
Maybe throw in some kunos tracks if you want too ...

Ohh dont forget the Le Mans (Forza conversion) etc too.

You should make 2 or 3 mini/smaller seasons with 3 or 5 races each or something like this?
This would be very cool!

Maybe:
Season 1 has only 3 tracks and ends with Le Mans from Forza.

Season 2 has 5 tracks and ends with bathurst from ACC

Season 3 is whatever you want full longer season ?

This would be great for short bursts and longer sessions and would be amazing. I hope you will consider it and please let me know if you need tracks etc.

@GuzikGP :

Amazing work - thanks for that! :thumbsup:

Found a little error, as there was a new version of the Assen Track coming out in December it's trackname folder changed to 'ne_ttassen' - but in your event.ini for Race Nr. 4 in Assen it's from the old version simply named 'ttassen'.
Had to rename it, now the Championship is loading. Otherwise it won't load because it will say that the Assen Track is missing - maybe you can update your file to prevent this in future :)

BR,
Tom

@GuzikGP :

Amazing work - thanks for that! :thumbsup:

Found a little error, as there was a new version of the Assen Track coming out in December it's trackname folder changed to 'ne_ttassen' - but in your event.ini for Race Nr. 4 in Assen it's from the old version simply named 'ttassen'.
Had to rename it, now the Championship is loading. Otherwise it won't load because it will say that the Assen Track is missing - maybe you can update your file to prevent this in future :)

BR,
Tom
Thanks mate, I will Fix it soon :)

Since I am a beginner, I drive autoclutch. The cars only shift up to 2nd gear, then I have to hold down the rocker switch until the red speed range and then press it again to get to 3rd gear. 4th 5th 6th gear the same! One hint?
Great Mod, beautiful Cars

Since I am a beginner, I drive autoclutch. The cars only shift up to 2nd gear, then I have to hold down the rocker switch until the red speed range and then press it again to get to 3rd gear. 4th 5th 6th gear the same! One hint?
Great Mod, beautiful Cars
Hello, no idea :( . Maybe some device is causing the problem.

Hello,

I am working on a DTM 2020 career mod, too (hope you don't mind) that will not be in competition with yours or similar projects because it has a different philosophy.

I'm pretty new to all this and I have one question : you said there's too many bugs in career which seem to be fixed by using CM Championship instead. Can you elaborate a bit ?

Hello,

I am working on a DTM 2020 career mod, too (hope you don't mind) that will not be in competition with yours or similar projects because it has a different philosophy.

I'm pretty new to all this and I have one question : you said there's too many bugs in career which seem to be fixed by using CM Championship instead. Can you elaborate a bit ?
Hi , most repeated bug is non saving progres and sometimes few cars don't move at start race and blocking rest of cars

Hi , most repeated bug is non saving progres and sometimes few cars don't move at start race and blocking rest of cars

Thank you for the reply.

About the non saving progress, this should not bother me...
About the cars not starting, doesn't it having something to do with the AI/Aggression level been too low ?

Thank you for the reply.

About the non saving progress, this should not bother me...
About the cars not starting, doesn't it having something to do with the AI/Aggression level been too low ?
hmm good questions but I try it at different AI aggression lvl , I think its AI file fault or track fault , maybe starting position bug

Great mod. Seemed overwhelming at first but once I got everything installed it was 'lights out' racing. Patiently waiting for you to cook up something for the DTM 2021 season! Big thank you! Much love and take care.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 333 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 463 39.2%