F1 2019 2020 Drivers in F1 2019 Big News

F1 2019 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi all guys,
so we all know that we don't have the localisation folder in F1 2019 this year so this took the chance off to have the possibility to have the 2020 driver line up until today.
I straight thought about Cheat Engine been the only way to change the driver names but having never used it myself I thought it was good to get in touch with someone from the cheat engine forum.
Unfortunatly the response was negative as people there only makes tables for f1 2019 to have lots of Money,Develepment points etc but nothing for the purpose that we wanted.
So today I got in front of my pc and with a lot of patience and tests I got to a first success.
Luckly we only have two new drivers this year and I managed to do one already.
I will keep working to implement Ocon name in the game again and to change the teams names,
example haas is no longer Rich Energy Haas.
I hope it won't take a lot of time but please be patient as like I said this Cheat Engine is all new for me and I'm learning how to use it.
I leave you with some screen shoot of this massive achviment for me personally it is a big thing and
I will be in touch hopefully soon with more news.
If someone is wondering about the canadian flag next to the name of Latifi I replaced all the Polish flags in the menus with EGO erp,I could only do this with him because there is no any other Polish driver in the grid this year,
example with Ocon I won't be able to put the French flag next to his name because if I do then Vettel's flag will be French one aswell.

OzhzoPV.jpg

zm7LpsC.jpg

So update,I've managed to change all the teams and the drivers in game,unfortunatly I tried in English and the game uses all different adressess for the drivers so basically I had to start again,so English language is currently WIP and after that maybe I will make Spanish too as I think they are the most spoken languages.
I leave you with a screenshoot here below :)

LwjfzYH.jpg

Hi guys,I have updated the version of my tool to the 1.21.
I want to run a poll to see who is actually using it.
There is one more patch planned for F1 2019 but we don't know when it will be released yet,
after the last patch I could update to a final version of the tool if the localisation file will not be released.
For the latest version of my tool I made only 2 languages but once the game won't be updated anymore I could make more but I would to see if it's worth or not as if for example nobody is using my tool for the game in french then there will be no point for me to release a French version.
So let's vote and we will see if I will stick to 2 languages or more.
Thanks for your time.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 103 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.2%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 369 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing