2020 24 Hours of Le Mans / 24 Heures du Mans (Live Stream)

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
COVID-19 ruined a lot of real life motorsports this year, but one of the biggest icons in motor racing is still very much alive and kicking during these difficult times. The most important race of the FIA World Endurance Championship is here: The 24 Hours of Le Mans, and you can watch it live all weekend long.

Three months later than normal you can enjoy prestigious automobile brands such as Toyota, Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin, Alpine and many others on the entry list, racing each other for a full day on the legendary Circuit de la Sarthe in Le Mans from Saturday 19th until Sunday 20th September 2020.

Watch the 2020 24 Hours of Le Mans livestream on RaceDepartment
This year there will not be a hundred thousand fans spectating the biggest endurance race of the world live on track, instead most people will be watching from home

Are you not watching the race live on TV? Then you can stay in your seat behind your PC, Tablet or Mobile phone and enjoy the various 24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 live streams here.

Please stay safe, healthy and enjoy #LeMans24

I'll be tuning in to this live stream! Fanatec is still busted so I can use my triple screens for timing, live stream and chat on separate screens instead.

There will be a mix of wine with ham and cheese baguettes with coffee and biscuits to follow throughout!

I'll enjoy all of that responsibly whilst observing social distancing too of course.

Just wondering what those three months later will be like when it comes to weather and temperatures during the night....can’t wait

If like me you live in Canada, you can watch the race on the Discovery Velocity channel. With a 6 hour time difference between Le Mans and Montreal, it means the race starts in the morning for me. It's always nice to be able to watch the night part of the race at a decent hour.

Last edited:
Guess there is no TV broadcast of the race in the United States this year? Only way I can find to watch is streaming it through the subscription service MotortrendTV, bummer my 3mpbs DSL is far to slow for decent streaming. :(

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 109 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 286 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 414 39.9%