2020 24 Hours of Le Mans / 24 Heures du Mans (Live Stream)

That would be pretty decent. I could imagine a deal where RD get full stream rights to show on it's site, and premium members pay an extra 5-10 bucks a year... Must be worth it for them?
Just the advertising reach to people that live and breathe motorsport should be enough. But what do I know, I have no idea how much this stuff costs or what the motivations are for a company as big as WEC to the regular public...

Agree:thumbsup:...well, I'm off to work now and will not be able to watch the entire race:(

And I'll be going to bed as normal, so I won't end up watching the entire race either.

Funny being at opposite ends of the planet - I'm off to bed and you're off to work. While it will naturally reverse itself I'm more than happy with the straw I've drawn on this one ;)

3 years ago, the ACO let the Porches run unchanged despite a clear pace advantage. Last year the Aston seem to have the upper hand and they got BOP'd back from a pole car capable of winning to a team that couldn't keep the leaders in sight.
Now this year, again the Porsches are quick in qualy so they get dinged.
What I don't get is the draconian pace penalty they seem to hammer teams with. Aston and Porsche were non factors despite being near the front all week. The Brit Commentators even alluded to Aston sandbagging the superpole laps so they wouldn't get a pace reduction again.
I just think they are trying to hard to equalize the cars at the last second. This should have been done before Qualifying at the latest(and only because of the Covid Shrunk schedule)

It is indeed quite questionable that an organization like RD links to a stream that essentially condones theft.

The official event stream from the WEC for the race costs as little as 9.99 EUR through their official app.
The streaming service is rock solid, the presentation with live timing, background info, excellent RLM commentary is all top notch.

It is completely alien to me how people who want to watch the event bend over backwards to get away watching it for free through some highjacked channel and then ask questions on this very site how to get another highjacked stream once the old one is shut down.

It is like stealing a car, running out of gas and calling the in to ask if someone has another stolen car for them to keep driving around … d…bags.

IT is all right here by the way:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back