2020 24 Hours of Le Mans / 24 Heures du Mans (Live Stream)

Racing high technology fix :D
24lm20.jpg

3 years ago, the ACO let the Porches run unchanged despite a clear pace advantage. Last year the Aston seem to have the upper hand and they got BOP'd back from a pole car capable of winning to a team that couldn't keep the leaders in sight.
Now this year, again the Porsches are quick in qualy so they get dinged.
What I don't get is the draconian pace penalty they seem to hammer teams with. Aston and Porsche were non factors despite being near the front all week. The Brit Commentators even alluded to Aston sandbagging the superpole laps so they wouldn't get a pace reduction again.
I just think they are trying to hard to equalize the cars at the last second. This should have been done before Qualifying at the latest(and only because of the Covid Shrunk schedule)

B.O.P has a tendency to turn motorsport into a pure soap opera with the organisation deciding which characters get to 'race' for the win this episode. This is fine if you prefer entertainment to sport but it's not my bag.
GT3 is a great example of an ex motorsport.

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone" :barefoot:

This might be a free ride but it is not "theft"

Agree and they always blame the little person not the system that allows it

Would not be a single person here has not watched something copyright
utube is one big free ride but people go complain to UTUBE not us ! tell GOOGLE not us !

What about people use a VPN to circumvent country policy ? tell the VPN COMPANY not us !

What about no permission mods :roflmao: tell ADMIN not us !

Well I am off....MotoGP and Lemans torrents have finished :x3:

Last edited:
Hi Paul,
thanks for al least to try and do something for the members ... who knows, you might have succeeded in getting some people interested in motorsport and more specifically endurance racing. People who would never cough up a subscription for something they are not familiar with....

Signed up for a month of EuroSport via eurosport.co.uk and Le Mans would not play in my area (Finland) it suggested trying the eurosport player website which did not even offer Le Mans...

anyway a list of workarounds again this year....
Whilst I know I'm a bit late, :whistling: just for future refence would it not work via a vpn? I watched most on my pc just using the europlayer.com page in my browser. I was thinking you could try it before your month runs out. I'm sure theres a few free ones that might work but don't quote me.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 141 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 251 13.3%