2019 Season Mod

MGP18 2019 Season Mod V1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
BIKER7202 submitted a new resource:

2019 Update - 2019 Season Mod For Motogp 18

My 2019 Mod Is Finally Here, I Hope You All Enjoy

Trailer:

Install Instructions Are In The RAR.

Thanks To Jonix For Allowing Me To Use His Awesome Ducati And Honda Wing Models :)

I Will Do A Video On How To Add Your Own Skins As They May Not Work After Installation

Known Issues:
Oliveria & Syahrin Have A Glitchy Right Hand (Can't Be Fixed Without Making Wheels Not Turn)
Fenati Has Arbolino's Livery As There Aren't Enough Liveries (I May Be Able To Fix...

Read more about this resource...

I've got this problem but i don't why because is the first time
sorry for bad english im a frenchman

Attachments

• bug 2.JPG
    bug 2.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 700
  • bug 2.JPG
    bug 2.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 700
greetings mate, i already got pecco's 63 number in his bike, but i dont understand how to change his number on rider selection menu, can you please teach me what part of the mod that i should edit to change it ?

greetings mate, i already got pecco's 63 number in his bike, but i dont understand how to change his number on rider selection menu, can you please teach me what part of the mod that i should edit to change it ?
I think this is the path
motogp18\content\ui\bitmaps\dynamicreasources\pilot\number then it’s motogp2018_Alvaro_Bautista_number

Do it for numbersmall aswell

hi biker, sorry to ask this but can you tell me which one is the helmet texture for an indonesian moto 2 rider Dimas Ekky ? cuz i've got his helmet texture now and i wanted to applied it to him

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 469 38.9%