New Leathers Texture Bagnaia - CalicoJack
New Boots Texture Bagnaia - CalicoJack
Pratama Now Has Number 20 Instead Of 30
Bulega Now Has Number 11 Instead Of 8
Chantra Has Now Got A Font For His Number Based On Preseason Testing
View attachment 280096 View attachment 280097 View attachment 280098
View attachment 280099 View attachment 280100 View attachment 280101

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey.you did a great job.but lorenzo uses a different bike model than marquez.and use the number he used on testing.helmet also..anyways you did a marvoulous job mate.

I would make a testing livery but it’ll be outdated soon
i mentioned the 3d model not the livery.i saw someone made a test livery in WIP thread but no download link.if you can make it so please.we see a new livery in next year probably.so please make a test livery for lorenzo.very much appriciated.

i mentioned the 3d model not the livery.i saw someone made a test livery in WIP thread but no download link.if you can make it so please.we see a new livery in next year probably.so please make a test livery for lorenzo.very much appriciated.
Yeah but you mentioned the number which is part of the livery, that's why I said it. As for the models they both have the same so I guess you meant they had different specs of the bike at the test (Fuel Tank For Example)

Yeah but you mentioned the number which is part of the livery, that's why I said it. As for the models they both have the same so I guess you meant they had different specs of the bike at the test (Fuel Tank For Example)

yeah.i also heard they imported a new tank from japan for the new rc213v.i saw coco21 made a test livery for lorenzo but no download link.please can you make it separately.if you have time of course.i don't likie to bother people mate.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back