2019 Season Mod

MGP18 2019 Season Mod V1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I found a new bug. When I use RED KTM, the driver's clothing is KTM's clothing is no problem, but the car will become KTM Tech3's vehicle painting.
Not a bug, you’ve installed the tech 3 career patch pak when you are not in tech 3 team. If you delete that pak it’ll return to normal

Not a bug, you’ve installed the tech 3 career patch pak when you are not in tech 3 team. If you delete that pak it’ll return to normal

Oh! That's it! I am a player from Taiwan, but my English level is actually very poor, and I am a bit rash. I didn't take the RAR file to see this little mistake. Thank you for your answer.

Hello friend, thanks for your new and good job in the 2019 pilots update. I wanted to ask if the change is only for Motogp Monster Yamaha and Tech 3, it seems that there are no other new decorations and something else could be that now in the menu of the game take more time to load the bicycles or is it just my impression?:thumbsup:

Hello friend, thanks for your new and good job in the 2019 pilots update. I wanted to ask if the change is only for Motogp Monster Yamaha and Tech 3, it seems that there are no other new decorations and something else could be that now in the menu of the game take more time to load the bicycles or is it just my impression?:thumbsup:
The newest update only contains changes for tech 3 and Monster Yamaha

Since MotoGP 19 comes out in Thursday I just want to say a couple of things:

1. Thank you so much for all the feedback and for enjoying the mod, it means a lot to me :)

2. My plans for MotoGP 19 modding/tutorials
I plan to wait a few days before I start messing around with the files as I’ll be busy playing/recording the game, but once I’ve verified whether the method has changed or not (maybe one or two things) I’ll post a full tutorial on how to mod the game (It should be pretty the same just with a different UE4 version)

Once again thank you all so much for downloading and enjoying the mod :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back