2019 Tesla Model 3 Car Pack

Cars 2019 Tesla Model 3 Car Pack 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey just downlaoded this and cant get it to work? Anyone know where to put the Extension files? I cant find the folder?
So far i have simply placed the Car & Font files in the correct folders..
Any help would be great thanks

As an owner of a real Model 3 Performance (EU/German Version=LHD) I am nearly fully satisfied with this fantastic MOD. The mirrored wipers are a little bit annoying, but the real problem are the lights. I have installed latest CM, CSP 177 Preview 1 , SOL 2.2.2 Beta 2 and Pure 0.58 and the high beams are less bright than the low beams. And the rear tail lights are also not bright enough. Can someone help with a work-around or some settings ?
And the center mirror is so transparent that you can see the rain of the windscreen in it...
How can I change the center monitor ? I read about Spotify ...
How can I adjust Energy Recuperation ?
How can I solve that all AI will go in the pit at rain after the first round ?

Last edited:
All Folders from the MOD are located in the root-AC Folder (i.e. c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\) ...there are content\cars and content\fonts, but also extension\config.

Last edited:
All Folders from the MOD are located in the root-AC Folder (i.e. c:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\) ...there are content\cars and content\fonts, but also extension\config.
How to adjust regenerative braking? When I adjust [COAST_REV] TORQUE higher than 99 in engine.ini game is crashing. Is it the maximum?
And what ist "toggle DRLs"?

How to adjust regenerative braking? When I adjust [COAST_REV] TORQUE higher than 99 in engine.ini game is crashing. Is it the maximum?
And what ist "toggle DRLs"?
Regen is adjustable via in-game setup in the pits menu. There is a tab to choose between low, high, and off.

You can toggle the DRLs (Daytime Running Lights) using whatever key you have bound to Extra Option B when using Content Manager.
Hey just downlaoded this and cant get it to work? Anyone know where to put the Extension files? I cant find the folder?
So far i have simply placed the Car & Font files in the correct folders..
Any help would be great thanks
Everything is in the proper hierarchy so you can simply extract the zip into the AC root folder, or install with content manager.
As an owner of a real Model 3 Performance (EU/German Version=LHD) I am nearly fully satisfied with this fantastic MOD. The mirrored wipers are a little bit annoying, but the real problem are the lights. I have installed latest CM, CSP 177 Preview 1 , SOL 2.2.2 Beta 2 and Pure 0.58 and the high beams are less bright than the low beams. And the rear tail lights are also not bright enough. Can someone help with a work-around or some settings ?
And the center mirror is so transparent that you can see the rain of the windscreen in it...
How can I change the center monitor ? I read about Spotify ...
How can I adjust Energy Recuperation ?
How can I solve that all AI will go in the pit at rain after the first round ?
I've not used the "Pure" mod before so I would start with that when troubleshooting lighting issues.

The center screen will display the current song playing on your PC in the bottom pop-up window. It's automatic, there might be a setting for it in CM somewhere but I think functionality is default.

The AI is broken, likely from only having 1L of "fuel". Have not tested and have no current intentions to fix unless CSP gains better support for EVs.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 13.7%