2019 Season Mod (Multiplayer test on Discord)

Misc 2019 Season Mod (Multiplayer test on Discord) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
So yea this is the problem, you need to have 1 15 version. Its not because I dont like crackers, Iam also cracker in most games, but it simply doesnt have language files, you meed to find updated crack or you will never have changed driver names :)
I can't find a new version. Please help me out, what if you share those language files you are talking about ?

I can't find a new version. Please help me out, what if you share those language files you are talking about ?
it requires the .exe file of the game to be that version, because the game itself only supports those language files.

CD keys for F1 2018 are really not that expensive, around 20€. Cracks are unlikely to ever be updated so the game will never support driver changes on cracked version.

it requires the .exe file of the game to be that version, because the game itself only supports those language files.

CD keys for F1 2018 are really not that expensive, around 20€. Cracks are unlikely to ever be updated so the game will never support driver changes on cracked version.
okay !

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back