2019 Season Mod (Multiplayer test on Discord)

Misc 2019 Season Mod (Multiplayer test on Discord) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
kondacekCZ submitted a new resource:

2019 Season Mod - F1 2019

View attachment 280277
  • F1 2019 Drivers
  • No Perfomance Changes for now
  • No Livery Changes for now
  • Drivers Photos
  • Drivers Helmets
  • Drivers Number
  • Drivers Names
  • F1 2019 HUD
Simple DRAG AND DROP
Pictures:
View attachment 280274
View attachment 280275
View attachment 280276
View attachment 280278
View attachment 280280
View attachment 280282
View attachment 280283
View attachment 280285...

Read more about this resource...

Really want this mod to work but get this screen after trying to go into any race. :(
DjwFenu.png

DjwFenu

as i written before, can u create the possibility to choose numbers of missed drivers? thank u for your effort
that's technically impossible to do for him, unless you just swap the number textures around (but the selection menu can't be changed).

Are the driver characters changed too?
So you actually see the correct drivers in the right suits on the podium?
as far as I'm aware it is not currently done but I am helping out to get that done soon

So I've just downloaded, I'll try later. I've got a request though. Can you have two versions packaged in the zip file, one with future livery updates and stuff and one that's what is here but with driver faces? This is just because I only want the driver faces, numbers, pictures and helmets changed, I'm actually happy for now with my livery set. It would be great if you could do this.

So I've just downloaded, I'll try later. I've got a request though. Can you have two versions packaged in the zip file, one with future livery updates and stuff and one that's what is here but with driver faces? This is just because I only want the driver faces, numbers, pictures and helmets changed, I'm actually happy for now with my livery set. It would be great if you could do this.
This mod is without any livery changes, or I dont know what do you mean

This mod is without any livery changes, or I dont know what do you mean

I'm asking if you do decide to put livery changes in any future updates, could you keep this version without livery changes as an option for installation too. So if you update it, I would like the option to have an updated version without any livery changes, even if you add them in an update when the 2019 liveries are revealed.

I'm asking if you do decide to put livery changes in any future updates, could you keep this version without livery changes as an option for installation too. So if you update it, I would like the option to have an updated version without any livery changes, even if you add them in an update when the 2019 liveries are revealed.
Yes

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 173 7.9%
  • < 5 years