2019 Risi Competizione Ferrari 488 GT3 IMSA

Skins 2019 Risi Competizione Ferrari 488 GT3 IMSA .95

Login or Register an account to download this content

Isaac Chavira

Livery Designer
Isaac Chavira submitted a new resource:

2019 Risi Competizione Ferrari 488 GT3 IMSA - The IMSA variant of Risi Competizione

Hello all,

I have another horse for you all to add to your stable. I got this car as close as possible. The mirrors and arms appear darker because there is another texture that I do not have access too in order to fix it.

I alos realize that this is not the GTE car. None the less I hope it is enjoyed and added to your grids on the weekends.

We're at v0.9 right now until I see the actual Sebring car.

Read more about this resource...

Its a really nice job
Just some details:
Why Ferrari would use the same red as "imsa gtlm red" aka pantone 1797c? They would never do it
Ferrari use rosso corsa (rgb 204,0,0)
So why mirror and rear wing are in the same red? Maybe they are already red and imsa say its ok no need to redo with another red
2nd You have passed many hours to redo each logo (respect for that and well done) but why only 2K??
and third thing you forget the tire wall, the wall is just black and its not really nice, look a kunos tyre you will see they are the tyre wall on the middle
If someone can say that^^
Cheers

Isaac Chavira updated 2019 Risi Competizione Ferrari 488 GT3 IMSA with a new update entry:

A little tightening up =o)

Hello pilots,

I am sorry for the update but I noticed that the UK flag for pilot Calado was too big and the over spacing of the names was abhorrent.

I also noticed a bare carbon area just behind the front wheel that should have been red and I was also missing the regulation Emergency Elec. Cut-Off decals.

Additionally, I made the louvers behind the front wheel carbon. I think this looks better =o)

Enjoy!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%