2019 RD MINI Challenge | Report Absence

Discussion in 'RD MINI Challenge by Extreme Simracing' started by Bram Hengeveld, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Daniel Monteiro

Daniel Monteiro
    Premium

Ratings:
    +456
    (posted on the wrong place)

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  2. Pappa_G_27

Pappa_G_27
    Premium

Ratings:
    +135
    Hi Bram, you may want to fix the wording on the absence reporting for future leagues. It is slightly misleading. Within 24 hours is too short, however it is worded like this in the rules. I would recommend changing it to "no later than 24 hours before official practice begins". This will certainly avoid further confusion for the people that misunderstood.
    I do agree it is a very important rule.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Gerard Hatfield

Gerard Hatfield
    Premium

Ratings:
    +14
    Please remove me from the rest of the series. Circumstances have changed recently and I can't put in the dedicated time required. Good luck everyone for the rest of the series.

4. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    RaceDepartment Founder Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +17,853
    We have one weekend left. come on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. johndough247

johndough247
    Premium

Ratings:
    +274
    I regret to report that I have to miss the final round. Tomorrow is my birthday and my wife made surprise plans for me in the morning, just found out...hope you can understand; I practiced all week, but if it’s between disappointing the league or my wife, it’s a no-brainer. Good luck with the final race!

• Beer Beer x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ralfocus

Ralfocus
    Domando Boquerones Premium

Ratings:
    +10
    Sorry for the inconvenience but I will not be able to run the next 2 races for the reason that my PC was broken I hope to repair it as soon as possible

7. Yetch

Yetch
    GooseCreature Premium

Ratings:
    +415
    Well no matter what I try, AMS refuses to run, have uninstalled/installed 5 times now on 3 different drives, trawled through over 30 pages of suggestions on the forum but sod all works. :(
    Nothing was touched on my PC, turned off then back on again, yet AMS has managed to break itself. :rolleyes:
    Well great season for me, out of 5 rounds, competed in 2, DQ'd in 1, equipment failure in 1 and to finish in style, can't even get the Sim to work. :thumbsdown:
    So through no fault of my own, I will have to retire ungraciously :p from today's event, good luck to all competing, have to watch on TV with a mug of tea and a big fat one instead! :)

• Beer Beer x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.