RD MINI Challenge 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
How often does the live timing refresh? I set a faster time afterwards but it still shows the one from the first session I joined :O_o:

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently I wasn't recorded in any other session...somehow.

Last edited:
Very grateful for the comments, advice and general help...You guys are cool its a real pleasure to be part of the RD community. So without sounding like a prick, I am soo pleased to note that I am not alone when it comes to 'MINI skating at Japan' lol....The frustration has gone thanks to all...time to tame this naughty little mini!!! :)

Server is only for people competing in the league.

Results will not be updated and publicised during the event. They will be compiled and published on Friday as it says in the briefing.

No. There isn't supposed to be any.

How come? That seems bizarre given that most leagues have provided live timing for a pre qualification. I would say it's especially important given that points (and prizes for the top 3 at the end of the season) are awarded for it too....

I don't want to start an argument on this topic, nor am I suggesting for a minute RD would do anything like this, but surely from an openness and impartiality point of view, it would be wise to show the timing? At the minute, there's no way to independently verify lap times, and it's just a case of we as the drivers have to take what the admins say as gospel. Of course times can be verified to a degree by all drivers getting together and checking (impractical given the number of drivers involved), but to be honest from my point of view, if RD staff are racing in this league, full disclosure should be the norm.

At least i'd like to know (perhaps updated on a daily basis), where the current cut-off time is between division 1 and 2.

This is my skin, for some reason my windows are steamed up. I have tried to fix, but no good...any help/ideas will be so appreciated. I like to drive in cockpit, but cant.

Attachments

• Automobilista Screenshot 2019.01.07 - 16.16.52.35 (2).png
    Automobilista Screenshot 2019.01.07 - 16.16.52.35 (2).png
    583.8 KB · Views: 182
  • Automobilista Screenshot 2019.01.07 - 16.17.18.14 (2).png
    Automobilista Screenshot 2019.01.07 - 16.17.18.14 (2).png
    892.9 KB · Views: 189
  • Automobilista Screenshot 2019.01.07 - 16.18.17.70 (2).png
    Automobilista Screenshot 2019.01.07 - 16.18.17.70 (2).png
    871.7 KB · Views: 175
  • unknown (3).png
    unknown (3).png
    454.2 KB · Views: 145
I could equally send whatever spurious data I wanted to the liveracers server. What would be the difference? If I shared the results files, I could also have edited those too, who would know any different. Ultimately there needs to be a level of trust.

The live timing only showed the top three drivers, and only for the current session so was essentially useless as a validation tool for you guys.

If everyone does their best effort lap, what times others have done is irrelevant. I don't see how knowing how fast other guys are will magically make you faster or slower or change the final result.

As I have always done for league events I will make server replays available.

This is my skin, for some reason my windows are steamed up. I have tried to fix, but no good...any help/ideas will be so appreciated. I like to drive in cockpit, but cant.

Looks like a simple case of the alpha channel going a bit wrong. An easy fix so not an issue. Did you save it as DXT5? If you saved as DXT1 by accident it will leave out the alpha channel and the windows go solid. Otherwise I can quickly sort this for you.

EDIT: No longer relevant! lol ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%