RD MINI Challenge 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for the interruption, however each time I attempt to upload the skin, I am informed that the file is too large. Do I upload just a screen shot?, Thanks in advance

Russ (not a techy)

Apologies for the interruption, however each time I attempt to upload the skin, I am informed that the file is too large. Do I upload just a screen shot?, Thanks in advance

Russ (not a techy)
You need to upload your file to a files sharing site like Dropbox.com or Wetransfer.com Russ. And then share the link with @Davy Vandevenne in a PM (click on his name and choose 'start a conversation'). Do not hesitate to ask if you need more help! :)

Life got in the way and I couldn't find time to make my own skin...can anyone make a basic skin for me? :(

This is the beauty Bentley GT3
fa299x.jpg

And this is my "quick" approach :) Hope you like it, mate ;)
ztu7aw.jpg

339r21u.jpg

20gxnxs.jpg

@Davy Vandevenne I'll PM a link with this skin for @johndough247 .

• Deleted member 387850

Driver Name: Jon Patterson
Nationality: Northern Irish
Team Name: BMC
Preferred Number 1: 37
Preferred Number 2: 64

It is with much regret that I will have to sign out from this league. I'd like to offer my sincere apologies to the organisers for any inconvenience, and to @SKYLINEMANNING who created such a fantastic skin for me! Unfortunately the Saturday afternoon start time is proving challenging and I'd end up having to miss some races. I think it's better to sign out now and give another driver the opportunity of completing the entire series. I wish everyone the best of luck and I'll definitely be following the series on Twitch!

@Davy Vandevenne I have one minute left! :confused:

Could I request to anyone here to make the simplest livery for me:

- car body in white
- grey wheels
- the following logo on each side:

logo_dark.png

Thanks!

EDIT: Davy, if it is too late, then could I please just have a fully white car? Should be easy enough, thank you for your time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 142 7.5%