RD MINI Challenge 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

im registered to be in this championship but if im honest im struggling to do or find someone to help skin my car, this is WAY out my depth tbh

any guy who knows another guy then let me know lol

thanks man

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here in terms of league racing and one thing is not entirely clear from the regs:
Is it mandatory for every driver to join a team, or one can enter as a privateer? And is there a minimum and/or maximum number of drivers allowed in a specific lineup?

MMCGEER99.jpg

M2Racing Mike McGeer

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here in terms of league racing and one thing is not entirely clear from the regs:
Is it mandatory for every driver to join a team, or one can enter as a privateer? And is there a minimum and/or maximum number of drivers allowed in a specific lineup?
I think there won't be a team championship this time, but if there would be one, you could still be a one man army. Max I think was 2 drivers per team usually. :)
I'm happy to share the Banzaaaiii TCC pit stall though if you're interested. ;)

There won't be a teams championship.

We do have them in some of our leagues and when that is the case it will be clearly outlined what the rules around teams are and if single privateer entries will be accepted in the Information & Signup thread for the league.

Hmm, my normal skinning guy has gone awol, so I need some help. I can provide pics of the designon the web, but thats about it, its a complete scratch project :)

Hello

im registered to be in this championship but if im honest im struggling to do or find someone to help skin my car, this is WAY out my depth tbh

any guy who knows another guy then let me know lol

thanks man

I can make a skin for you if you want.

PM me with your info, idea, colors ect. Just not something 2 complicated because my skills are limited:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%