RD MINI Challenge 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just purchased a premium membership. The RD Mini Challenge sounds like fun but I have no idea if it makes sense for a newbie like me to participate. Do you guys have lap times for previous year's events? This could help me gauge whether I could consider or not participating. If I am too slow for the rest of the pack, I would just pass for this year. Thanks.

I just purchased a premium membership. The RD Mini Challenge sounds like fun but I have no idea if it makes sense for a newbie like me to participate. Do you guys have lap times for previous year's events? This could help me gauge whether I could consider or not participating. If I am too slow for the rest of the pack, I would just pass for this year. Thanks.
With the amount of entrees, there will be two divisions so you are bound to find company matching your ability.
Try out a Friday evening Mini club race and you will see where your ability lies, and IF you do struggle there will be plenty of people on hand for advice on how to get the most out of these machines.
My advice......it is fun, great racing up and down the grid(s); just learn about the game .i.e pits stops, getting on to the grid for race starts, fuel loads etc and sign up!:thumbsup:

I have a question. Is there a specific guideline/syntax, how i should name the folder and (body-)file for my car?
<2019RD> <Teamname/Driver> <Number> <something>?

PS: Or how was it handled the previous seasons?
I keep it clear and simple by using name and number. In your case it's like this:

Lehmann31 (=body)
Lehmann31 (=veh file, the first line refers to the body name => Defaultlivery=Lehmann31.dds)
Lehmann31Driver
Lehmann31Gloves
Lehmann31Window
Lehmann31Windschield

Create a folder with your team name under the game Mini_Challenge folder and drop all the files above in there.

Hope this will help:)

Last edited:
Driver Name: Ed Sierra
Nationality: Spain
Team Name: Cornelia Racing
Preferred Number 1: 33
Preferred Number 2: 22
Nice Ed, you're on the list. :thumbsup:

Before the first race, could you please go to your account and fill in your real name under your contact details? That way only other premium members will see it. You should also use your real name in TS and in game. We like to know who we are racing with… Thank you! :)

So my "sponsors" "invited" me to showcase new car in sunny Adelaide.
Automobilista_1.5.13_2018-12-22_10_06_25.png

Automobilista_1.5.13_2018-12-22_10_06_48.png

We had plan to do few laps. But they didn't mention some "additions" to the track.
Automobilista_1.5.13_2018-12-22_10_07_04.png
Automobilista_1.5.13_2018-12-22_10_10_27.png

Maybe I will do some changes (I will put numbers etc.), but basicly it's ready skin. I need to make helmet and suits (windows deafult, cause I'll ask for one)

Driver Name: Steve Mazonis
Nationality: English
Team Name: None
Preferred Number 1: Don't
Preferred Number 2: mind any
Welcome in, I gave you a random number.

Same for you: would you please be kind enough to go to your account and fill in your real name under your contact details? That way only other premium members will see it. You should also use your real name in TS and in game. Thank you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back