RD MINI Challenge 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ABS - Low for the Mini. ;)

I know that the ABS for the Mini only goes to Low...what I'm asking is the General ABS (Anti-Lock) settings in Automobilista (In Settings -> Difficulty )...should that be set to Off, Low or High?

Please don't listen to those people who say RD is too eurocentric, Bram. Circuits in four little Western European countries is pretty global, yup. :whistling:

He does have a point, especially since AMS contains a lot of tracks from Brazil, as well as tracks from Argentina, Ecuador, Australia and Japan as core content. I think Suzuka (either the full track or one of the smaller variants) and a South American track would have been a more global selection.

Not trying to ruffle any feathers, as I'll be gladly participating this year for the first time, but just something to consider for the next series.

Last edited:
I know that the ABS for the Mini only goes to Low...what I'm asking is the General ABS (Anti-Lock) settings in Automobilista (In Settings -> Difficulty )...should that be set to Off, Low or High?
Oh, gotcha! In there you can set it to off. If the car has any electronic assists, it will default to the appropriate level automatically and you'll be able to control it from the car setup menu.

Oh ok thanks...I normally have it set to off, so good to know. I'm not used to the Mini in AMS...Does the ABS light on the dash light up when ABS kicks in?

If you set it low in the setup menu it's always on. ABS comes standard with the real life Cooper car and needs to be run as such in game as well. It's practically undriveable without ABS.

If you set it low in the setup menu it's always on. ABS comes standard with the real life Cooper car and needs to be run as such in game as well. It's practically undriveable without ABS.

I get that Bram, it was more a question of whether ABS functions when set to off on the difficulty page of AMS. Not talking about the car setup page. I was wondering if ABS "Off" in AMS (again, on the diffulty page, not the car setup page) is like Assetto Corsa's "Factory" setting for ABS.

I can't make the windows work.... I've read this entire post, and the tutorials, but I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but I can't find it.
I've done some skins for rFactor2, Assetto, iRacing....but now I'm stucked here.
upload_2018-12-20_2-9-18.png

upload_2018-12-20_2-10-31.png

upload_2018-12-20_2-13-59.png
upload_2018-12-20_2-11-7.png

I'll leave you here my .veh and skins, and folders if anyone could help me

Thank you

I have a question. Is there a specific guideline/syntax, how i should name the folder and (body-)file for my car?
<2019RD> <Teamname/Driver> <Number> <something>?

PS: Or how was it handled the previous seasons?

• Deleted member 387850

Driver Name: Jon Patterson
Nationality: Northern Irish
Team Name: BMC
Preferred Number 1: 37
Preferred Number 2: 64

Driver Name: Allister Reed
Nationality: British
Team Name: Mini Egg
Preferred Number 1: 88
Preferred Number 2: 44

mod-edit: both these numbers are already taken by other drivers, ill assign a random one instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 323 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 223 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 217 10.4%
  • < 4 years