RD MINI Challenge 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to bother about this as I'm new to making skins for AMS. I'm having a strange problem where the extra bits (e.g.: Windshield, glass, gloves etc.) won't show up in game. I've attached a few screenshots of the folder structure, veh file and what it looks like in game so far. Anyone know what the problem might be?

Attachments

• FolderStructure.jpg
    FolderStructure.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 303
  • 20181218185705_1.jpg
    20181218185705_1.jpg
    230.1 KB · Views: 271
  • vehFile.JPG
    vehFile.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 273
IMPORTANT!

With the arrival of our sponsor for the league a few changes have been made on the skin template.
Windows have now the Extreme Simracing logo and the body has a mandatory RD number plate.
Please do not change or move anything.
Skin Template v1.1 is released now and can be found in the first post of this thread.
New example picture posted.

Thanks and Happy Skinning:)

Last edited:
Driver Name: Brandon J Powell
Nationality: British Virgin Islands
Team Name: Intellectual Property Motorsports
Preferred Number 1: 00
Preferred Number 2: 03

Last edited:
I'm trying to practice to the event, but I'm a little confused about matching the server settings...in particular, ABS. It says "Anti-Lock Braking: Yes" above, but in the AMS game settings (not the car setup page), should I set this to Low, High or Off? I'm not quite sure if off means ABS will be used only if the car in question has it available or it means totally off, regardless of car. If it's the latter, do I set ABS to Low or High (again, in the game menu, not in the car setup page)?

Hi guys. I have no skinning experience and not sure where to start.
Are there any free programs that can be used for this and any tips for getting a quick and nasty skin together for a newbie?

I'm trying to practice to the event, but I'm a little confused about matching the server settings...in particular, ABS. It says "Anti-Lock Braking: Yes" above, but in the AMS game settings (not the car setup page), should I set this to Low, High or Off? I'm not quite sure if off means ABS will be used only if the car in question has it available or it means totally off, regardless of car. If it's the latter, do I set ABS to Low or High (again, in the game menu, not in the car setup page)?
It's ABS - Low for the Mini. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back