2019 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Your post shows how little clue you have about F1 and especially Monaco GP.
Unsafe release, locking tires crashing in to the race leader, driver of the day, what an joke.:roflmao:
At least Max is trying and looking at Lewis’ response to it in the interview after the race, he was fine with it as well. Look at Bottas... slow pitstop (intentionally?) and never tried anything in the race. He must have had a better car than Vettel, but did not even try. If Max would have waited on Bottas during the pitstop, he would have finished 4th as well. So... for me that looked like a calculated guess.

Anyway Verstappen did not have a say: the timing of release is decided by the team, not the driver.

Hamilton double deserves driver of the day: one for making a good job as usual and one for creating a false suspense with his constant radio blabber during the whole race.

Hamilton double deserves driver of the day: one for making a good job as usual and one for creating a false suspense with his constant radio blabber during the whole race.
I agree on the driving part, which was great as usual, but this constant complaining on the radio.. we have heard that already many times before and almost each time he still won the race. “Shut up and drive Lewis! You have the best car of the field... by far!”

Anyway Verstappen did not have a say: the timing of release is decided by the team, not the driver.

Just ain't current F1 where Hamilton doesn't whine during the race and wins in the end. That people still fall for that play is remarkable and telling.

Why did Bottas not get a 5 secs penalty for slowing on purpose while Lewis was already pitting. Verstappen and Vettel lost valuable seconds because of that action.

Because he did not break any rules? :p

Last year the stewards decided otherwise. (PS all these rules are a joke). If one driver got a penalty then they should treat everybody the same....justice for all ;)

driving slow.jpg

Source: F1 sherlock: RobvanGameren

At least Max is trying and looking at Lewis’ response to it in the interview after the race, he was fine with it as well. Look at Bottas... slow pitstop (intentionally?) and never tried anything in the race. He must have had a better car than Vettel, but did not even try. If Max would have waited on Bottas during the pitstop, he would have finished 4th as well. So... for me that looked like a calculated guess.

There is one word which don't make any sense to Crashtappen fans and it is sportsmanship. You don`t try anything if change to succeed is one to million and just Imagine if the end of the season Hamilton wins title be course stupid actions of RB and Max. :O_o:

Leclerc though that Monaco was a racing circuit. None told him Monaco had become a parade circuit as the cars got bigger over time. Emotionally he seems very childish. I hope he matures fast.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back