2019 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix

Ferrari keep changing their management but they keep on making the same mistakes.

That was a pretty spectacular couple of laps by the Mercedes drivers.

Charles Leclerc fumes at Ferrari after Q1 blunder
Ferrari appeared to think Leclerc's lap time was strong enough to survive Q1 but Vettel's late salvo bumped his team-mate out.
The Monegasque, who is now set to start 16th of the 20 runners, shook his head as he spoke to Ferrari mechanics in what appeared another miscalculation by the Italian team.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/formula-1/monaco-grand-prix-qualifying-charles-16199217
Haha "miscalculation"!!
My guess is that Leclerc could get a plausible answer from Vettels former teammate Mark Webber.:sneaky:

That look! Like he cannot believe his own team anymore...

0_Monaco-Formula-One-Grand-Prix-Monte-Carlo-25-May-2019.jpg

If Bottas will win, it's gonna be from the start once again. And no, I don't think merc will pull off a 2015 pit fail. They will keep station as fixed as a train IMO. Any pass should be on track. I predict boring comments after the race. I will already agree, but what I'll be watching is the mid pack, Ricciardo, Albon, and how Leclrec will attempt to walk away from this race with grace while fighting his own garage. What a shame this is for the reds...

I predict a few safety cars... Vettel and Max, Leclerc charging through the field and quite a few novice drivers, in practice and quali the old barriers were taking hammering, I don't think the race will be any different.

The run of bad form continues for Vetelle.
It's getting critical now, needs to snap out of it sharpish.

F2 was good again. Sometimes better to watch than F1.
Odd how most of these decent F2 drivers don't make the transition to F1 too well when given the chance. Hmm :/

Last edited:
Sad maybe the only race that Lewis is challenged...this year by someone Brings me back to the Senna and Mansell battle... sad Max is not on the podium. With all that rules who kill the F1:p

Sad maybe the only race that Lewis is challenged...this year by someone Brings me back to the Senna and Mansell battle... sad Max is not on the podium. With all that rules who kill the F1:p

Your post shows how little clue you have about F1 and especially Monaco GP.
Unsafe release, locking tires crashing in to the race leader, driver of the day, what an joke.:roflmao:

If the Mercedes is going to be this dominant then if the championship isn't going to be a procession from race 1 there needs to be at the least someone who is capable of challenging Hamilton for the title in the other Mercedes . Bottas has been better this year , but he's still going to be no challenger for the title . Mercedes , at the moment , reminds me of the days when Mansell and Patrese were in the WIlliams . The Williams back then was by miles the best car and Patrese , although a competent driver , wasn't in the same league as the Sennas and Prosts but because his car was way better he was constantly second ( because Mansell was much better than he was in the same car ) . It'll be much the same this year with Merc with Bottas constantly second and the likes of Verstappen , Vettel and Leclerc fighting for third even though theyre much better drivers than Bottas . You expect one car to be slightly dominant each season , like Mercedes have already had it up to this year . But the dominance this year , much like the dominance of the Williams back then , is making a mockery of the ' sport ' . I don't blame Hamilton , Bottas or Mercedes because at the end of the day it's their sole job to win . But in a season when F1 has gone from free to view tv it desperately needed a more competitive season than the last few and instead it's lurched massively the other way killing interest in the races for anyone but fans of Hamilton , Bottas or Mercedes .

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 108 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 284 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 412 39.9%