2019 Formula One Japanese Grand Prix

Leclerc interview, no excuses, not saying my mistake, arrogant idiot!:mad:
leclerc-jpg.857264

I'm never gonna vote for a race winner ever again! I'm probably the only neutral guy who votes for everyone from every team but damn. That race was good physical... Lewis lost right mirror, Leclerc lost left mirror and front wings. Albon and Lando doing a bit of sumo wrestling at the chicane. And of course the guy I rooted for retired.

Hate them or not, merc just picks up the pieces from Ferrari self destruct. Love 'em or not, Ferrari is so hard to root for these days. Can't always hate and blame merc I guess.

Once again... We can confirm Ferrari have the fastest car? Best team has won the Constructors.. Congratulations! The team have done a great job.

For those that moan Lewis has the fastest car.. Please explain what happened today... The fastest car didn't win. But the fastest lap of the race won the Constructors.;)

Once again... We can confirm Ferrari have the fastest car? Best team has won the Constructors.. Congratulations! The team have done a great job.

For those that moan Lewis has the fastest car.. Please explain what happened today... The fastest car didn't win. But the fastest lap of the race won the Constructors.;)

Leclerc just couldn't get that lap in because of traffic, he didn't deserve it after his clash with max. Nice to hear Max moaning for a change, he doesn't like it when it's done to him, honestly thought they were going to come together when Leclerc passed him on the straight.

These two are going to be at each others throats for few years to come. Can't wait!

Reactions: NDG
I never know if its a case of Mercedes always finding a way to win or Ferrari always finding a way to stuff it up.

The non-penalty to Vettel is a joke and no penatly to Leclerc is also on joke. The biggest joke is why the Verstappen/Leclerc incident not being investigated and punished during the race. It happened on lap 1!!!

Nice to hear Max moaning for a change, he doesn't like it when it's done to him, honestly thought they were going to come together when Leclerc passed him on the straight.
Verstappen never got penalties (for intentional moves) and he deserv it so many times that it's funny.
I wonder if dutch concour for the Nobel of dishonesty.
It's disgusting with time.

Bravo to Mercedes, well deserved.

Last edited:
Spoon curve was called Leclerc's curve today it seems.

Was a fun race to watch, some stuff happened, overtakes (with and without DRS) were made, some words were sad, Hamilton said that the tyre was still good when this new infoscreen said the exact opposite...

Yeah was good.

Lecrash - that was poor. Deserved penalty.
Seen it many times before from the recipient mind you - that's racing cars.

Suzuka is great, but not a great race.

Driver of today - Botass.

Verstappen never got penalties (for intentional moves) and he deserv it so many times that it's funny.
Eventhough I admit Max is maybe the most talented on the grid then he more or less deserved this outcome - because of all the other times the stewards suddenly became blind.
But in exactly this case its easy to see that he actually does give Leclerc as much extra space as he can.
Thats the reason Leclerc have to use the (bad) excuse that he lost downforce.:roflmao:
Because if he really had wanted to not touch Maxs car he could have backed off - instead of forcing Max off the track.:sneaky:
Hehe if the same event had been with Magnussen inside and Leclerc outside I know exactly what all the Ferrari fanboys would have screamed:
Ban Magnussen from F1 forever :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years