2019 Formula One Italian Grand Prix

I'm sorry...Vettel has lost his edge, on most race days he hasn't been delivering (when the pressure is on at the front)...for once I was on Stroll's side but then he does the same stupid move to Gasly :rolleyes:

The camera directors desperately need to learn we don’t won’t to see shots of the crowd during moments of action. I’ve lost count of the amount of times this season the cameras have cut the grandstands mid overtake or during moments of on track action.

If theyre clever here Ferrari can use Vettel as a DRS activator and tow helper for Leclerc and then if Leclerc wants to get past use him as a mobile blockade on the Mercs .
EDIT - Sebastian didnt want to risk more penalties I guess .

Finally Monza and the Reds:thumbsup:
and Singapore coming...

The two Fast GPs done, 2 win for ferrari but they have lost point against Merc.... it could be different if someone (a red one!) had a tow
last year the constructor point difference after Monza was 25! now 154 or something.

Last edited:
I'm glad I watched the race despite the Q3 quali farce.
Well deserved for Charles, but his teammate.....
Well, his teammate expected an a** whooping from bosses to someone, after yesterday's Qualy that Leclerc avoid getting him the tow, but it didn't happened and it seems he can't stands that and it was too heavy on him.
but Leclerc was killing it in the race, minimum mistakes!
and this time a proper celebration for Charles:thumbsup:

Last edited:
What an absolutely insane race. Leclerc had a car less than two seconds behind him for (almost) the entire race, and under a second for big parts of it. Insane how F1 went from the first 8 races of really boring races to the last 6, which has been some of the best of the turbo-era.

Leclerc should have been penalized a number of times, but of course there was no way that they were going to do it in this race under those circumstances. When you have a predator like Lewis Hamilton waiting to pounce, you're going to have to break some rules just to survive.

Leclerc should have been penalized a number of times, but of course there was no way that they were going to do it in this race under those circumstances. When you have a predator like Lewis Hamilton waiting to pounce, you're going to have to break some rules just to survive.

I agree with the fact that he did a few things that are on the limit. However, some things talk in his favour:

1) The Ferrari had more straight line speed than the Mercedes with DRS
2) Nothing happened sideways
3) Hamilton gave it all he got, admitted he did and paid the price.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back