2019 Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix

Anybody noticed Lewis' DRS did not open on his second lap in Q3? Not complaining or into conspiracy theories. I just find it weird for a driver his caliber to forget or press it too early as Lando did.

Well done to Max on the pole.

I am going to pick Bottas this time round.

Only 8 votes at this time.

Will see how many “Johnny come lately” vote if he happens to win.

Last edited:
Maybe it's too bold but i think if Mercedes guys can't win this race they won't win again.:D they had good straight-line speed (after ferrari) and great cornering(even better than redbull) but now the red bulls are better than them in the corners and a little behind on the straights! or maybe their upgrades are just failing and they should stick to their older specs?
Dr. Helmet (i know it's not helmet) there you go, 5 wins coming soon(after spa and monza) :D

LOL, I voted Bottas, but sometimes I vote even after the race, voting for the driver I thought performed the best. Sometimes that includes the race winner. No big deal there. Just let kids be kids, including me :D

Any news about the weather?

LOL, I voted Bottas, but sometimes I vote even after the race, voting for the driver I thought performed the best. Sometimes that includes the race winner. No big deal there. Just let kids be kids, including me :D

Any news about the weather?
1 to 5% rain precipitation.

Voting afterward defeats the point of the question "who do you think will win".

The mentally of sim racers has a long way to go. That's why we get people randomly trying to ram you on a straight while trying to overtake them and after that they quit the race. :rolleyes:

Either way Max should top the vote on this one...

Awesome job from Verstappen but what a monster drive from Hamilton.
Seb with the late move on Leclerc aswell.

Dull race overall except for the top 2 but worth a watch.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back