2019 Formula One Hungarian Grand Prix

No hate for Max or Merc here... But I'm still seriously hoping for a Ferrari win, regardless Vettel or Charles. One... Just one please?? :notworthy: If I am a racing god, I will reward the whole field, 8 winners in a season, 6 different teams.

Anyways, back to earth. Damn Lewis will give out his 100% here after his last result.

No hate for Max or Merc here... But I'm still seriously hoping for a Ferrari win, regardless Vettel or Charles. One... Just one please?? :notworthy: If I am a racing god, I will reward the whole field, 8 winners in a season, 6 different teams.

I'd love to see a non-Mercedes / non-Red Bull winner at any point during the season. Before 2014, it was common to see 4 or more constructors winning a race.

comment_F1OpYOEGZ69TevzdSTCTVFvxCGguqpJL.gif

I think the Hungaroring is a lot of fun to drive, but I don't think it necessarily produces very good racing. As of late, it's reputation for (apparently) producing good racing has been inflated by the fact that Merc has not run well here, so it's given us some sorely needed podium variety.

I didnt realize it was Max's first pole. I keep thinking what's Crofty been smoking this season. He's been calling Racing Point as Force India, and Leclerc a rookie... and I was like, no way... is this really Max's first pole? I really thought he had one before.. but this time Crofty is right. Good for Max. Interesting race tomorrow.

Well done Max!!! Big wake up call for Ferrari and Mercedes.
It's going to be all about tyre management tomorrow.... Max might have this one if he can get a good start.

Great job, Max! Very happy for Honda, too!

Hate him or love him (I'm in neither camp), you have to be thankful Max is in the sport. F1 is going through trying times, we need all the exciting talent we are going to get. The field is littered with guys that really don't deserve to keep their rides, so when a guy who legitimately is talented (Max) does well, that's good for the sport.

Max has got to get his starts figured out though - he seems to have some brain farts in that department.

It seems that F1 fired their writers after the French GP because damn the script for this season has gotten so much more interesting ;). Hopefully it'll be a good one tomorrow

Well done Max!!! Big wake up call for Ferrari and Mercedes.
It's going to be all about tyre management tomorrow.... Max might have this one if he can get a good start.

Mercedes still wide awake. Ferrari though... It just shows how deep the hole they dug for themselves. I'll stop wishing for another Ferrari win. Maybe wish a little harder like a McLaren upset. At least have one without Alonso. The GP2 comments are truly embarrassing. And for the longest time, I will shake my head for Danny Ric. What a waste...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back