2019 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

Yes, and he has the best car now, it showed yesterday!:thumbsup:
Best car is the car that wins overall more not only on certain races. This year, Mercedes up until the summer break was untouchable, although they did not raised to the expectations in the second half. They basically won it by the summer break lol

who thought it a good idea to make it so you have to do added steps to get to a specific thread page number instead of having the usual list of pages?
Who thought it is a good idea to report about site functionality in the middle of a F1 frontpage article :)

For site feedback please post in the new website thread or create a new thread please. https://www.racedepartment.com/forums/site-feedback-support.166/

Note: updated as this was a temp solution to address some styling issues, forgot to put it back.

Max won the race because it is Max :D

Ahh, that's right :) And when Hamilton wins it's because of his rocket ship car :rolleyes:

1574091407190.png

Crazy "what if's" to think about.. Sainz never belong to that podium anyways if Albon wasn't spun. But still, I wish Ham never got to climb those steps. Like he got the 6WC already, stupid last 3 laps pit call by merc, so just let the boys have a go at some podiums.

The take away here is, the future is bright for F1, exept for Ferrari!

Crazy "what if's" to think about.. Sainz never belong to that podium anyways if Albon wasn't spun. But still, I wish Ham never got to climb those steps. Like he got the 6WC already, stupid last 3 laps pit call by merc, so just let the boys have a go at some podiums.

The take away here is, the future is bright for F1, exept for Ferrari!
It may seem stupid, but the thing is, he's already world champion of 2019, so he doesn't care about any other place that is not first. He could only chase Max with fresher tyres and that's why he risked it all, he would have never done that extra pit if the championship wasn't secure already.

Max was Fastest than Lewis all weekend because Lewis car was too heavy for carrying 6 world championships trophies on his back. so what max was faster! he still has a long time to go to get to Lewis Level.
Lewis Hamilton F1 stats

Races249
Drivers' Titles6
Victories83
Poles87
Podiums150
Points3405
Fastest Laps46
Laps14161
Max Verstappen F1 stats

Races101
Drivers' Titles0
Victories8
Poles2
Podiums30
Points930
Fastest Laps7
Laps5279

Looks like one sided to me, Just because he was faster Than Lewis this weekend shows nothing, but all the Verstappen fans boys thinks he won the tittle today. smh
And where did I say Max was a better driver than Lewis? I only said he was faster this weekend, so I have no idea why you responded this way. I think Lewis is one of the greatest ever and Max could become one. So please do not accuse me of being one sided and a Verstappen fanboy.

"...the most dominant car in the history of the sport in one of the most non-competitive times in the sport." ;)

That's redundant. The dominant car made it non-competitive. A good team can make every one else look like they're trying to fornicate with a football. What would one consider 2016, when the dominant car had its two drivers at it hammer and tong all season? I have to hand it to Merc for breaking the backs of Ferrari in 2017 and 2018 halfway through the year. Ferrari has the resources (and until recently help with within the FIA) to be dominant.

Lewis and Max are hands down the best drivers in the current field. And as I said earlier, the mistake Hamilton made makes him as human as Verstappen they both aren't saints. When you push beyond limits, mistakes will occur. I don't blame Hamilton, he is just as hard as Verstappen when it comes to racing. And I hope to see this kind of fights a lot more next season. And more of the variation of yesterdays final results would be nice as well.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 143 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 271 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 396 40.0%