2019 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

Max was Fastest than Lewis all weekend because Lewis car was too heavy for carrying 6 world championships trophies on his back. so what max was faster! he still has a long time to go to get to Lewis Level.
Lewis Hamilton F1 stats

Races249
Drivers' Titles6
Victories83
Poles87
Podiums150
Points3405
Fastest Laps46
Laps14161
Max Verstappen F1 stats

Races101
Drivers' Titles0
Victories8
Poles2
Podiums30
Points930
Fastest Laps7
Laps5279

Looks like one sided to me, Just because he was faster Than Lewis this weekend shows nothing, but all the Verstappen fans boys thinks he won the tittle today. smh
Did anyone tell you Max never had a car capable of competing for a championship? Or that Max didn't start in a top team right away? What's the point of that table exactly?

Max was the fastest driver this weekend in a car which is 3rd in the constructors championship, way behind Mercedes and Ferrari. Of course people get excited, people get bored of the current best driver in the best car winning without any competition. If Bottas wasn't so average maybe it wouldn't be so boring every time Hamilton wins.

Max was Fastest than Lewis all weekend because Lewis car was too heavy for carrying 6 world championships trophies on his back. so what max was faster! he still has a long time to go to get to Lewis Level.
Lewis Hamilton F1 stats

Races249
Drivers' Titles6
Victories83
Poles87
Podiums150
Points3405
Fastest Laps46
Laps14161
Max Verstappen F1 stats

Races101
Drivers' Titles0
Victories8
Poles2
Podiums30
Points930
Fastest Laps7
Laps5279

Looks like one sided to me, Just because he was faster Than Lewis this weekend shows nothing, but all the Verstappen fans boys thinks he won the tittle today. smh
Other good stats are that Hamilton won 32.7% of every race he disputed and go to the podium on 59.5%... Verstappen made 7% and 28.2% respectively (booth are 2018 stats... I have to recalculate it after the end of this season). The Hamilton stats are high grade, and he looses only to Fangio (46%w / 67%p), Ascari (39/51) and Clark (34/43)... all very old school drivers that raced on a time that professionals shared grid with complete amateurs.

Verstappen, on the other hand, is behind Montoya (7.3/31.5)... and like Montoya, he had some great moments, but I don't think he is champion material, despite we had in the past some much less impressive drivers winning championships.

I understand that in a boring season, like 2019, people roots for the underdog just to break the monotony that was Mercedes ruling it all. I am a big fan of Hamilton an take he for my favorite driver since Schumacher's first retirement... but I started to root against him just because of the boredom (I'm lying... I just stop to watch F1. I saw the Brazilian GP because Interlagos aways deliver).

Did anyone tell you Max never had a car capable of competing for a championship? Or that Max didn't start in a top team right away? What's the point of that table exactly?

Max was the fastest driver this weekend in a car which is 3rd in the constructors championship, way behind Mercedes and Ferrari. Of course people get excited, people get bored of the current best driver in the best car winning without any competition. If Bottas wasn't so average maybe it wouldn't be so boring every time Hamilton wins.
bottas avarage, so you mean to tell me that the Williams bottas drove so great couple of years ago is better that the Red Bull? Remember Hamilton last couple of years at mclaren?? Was that car better than the Red Bull? No, yet he and bottas for Williams delivered on a worst car than the Red Bull. Max it’s not at the level of Lewis and bottas is a very good and quick driver. And Max has the second best car this yr but yet had been over showed by a much better driver in Lecrec who by the way I don’t like either. The reason Red Bull is not second on the constructor table is because they have sabotage any driver not named Max so max doesn’t looked beatable, or you meant o tell me gasly is that bad? Oh wait he finished 2nd on a much inferior car than max, does that mean gasly it’s better?? Stop over hyping a driver that thanks to his arrogance and stupid attitude has cost him self and will continue to cost himself results.

bottas avarage, so you mean to tell me that the Williams bottas drove so great couple of years ago is better that the Red Bull? Remember Hamilton last couple of years at mclaren?? Was that car better than the Red Bull? No, yet he and bottas for Williams delivered on a worst car than the Red Bull. Max it’s not at the level of Lewis and bottas is a very good and quick driver. And Max has the second best car this yr but yet had been over showed by a much better driver in Lecrec who by the way I don’t like either. The reason Red Bull is not second on the constructor table is because they have sabotage any driver not named Max so max doesn’t looked beatable, or you meant o tell me gasly is that bad? Oh wait he finished 2nd on a much inferior car than max, does that mean gasly it’s better?? Stop over hyping a driver that thanks to his arrogance and stupid attitude has cost him self and will continue to cost himself results.
Gasly was horrible at the RBR, yes, doesn't mean he's bad overall, still too early to judge him. Bottas is what you would call an average driver, doesn't have what it takes to be a champion. When you have the best car on the grid by far, the minimum you should do is finish at least second. He was never a threat to Hamilton after the first what, two or three races? The reason RBR is not second in constructors is because their car is not the second best, simple. An amazing driver can only do so much with a car that is not the best. Senna didn't win a championship with the Lotus, even though that was a pretty good car but not a championship winning car, kinda like RBR. We will only know for sure if Max is on the same level of Hamilton if he got at least a car of the same potential. Even then Hamilton would still have the advantage of experience that only comes with time, so we could only really compare pure speed.

Ferrari got a much better car after the summer break, cheating or not I don't know, but it was slightly better than RBR before and way better after. So yes, RBR is the third best combination of chassis/PU.

Last edited:
Gasly was horrible at the RBR, yes, doesn't mean he's bad overall, still too early to judge him. Bottas is what you would call an average driver, doesn't have what it takes to be a champion. When you have the best car on the grid by far, the minimum you should do is finish at least second. He was never a threat to Hamilton after the first what, two or three races? The reason RBR is not second in constructors is because their car is not the second best, simple. An amazing driver can only do so much with a car that is not the best. Senna didn't win a championship with the Lotus, even though that was a pretty good car but not a championship winning car, kinda like RBR. We will only know for sure if Max is on the same level of Hamilton if he got at least a car of the same potential. Even then Hamilton would still have the advantage or experience that only comes with time, so we could only really compare pure speed.

Ferrari got a much better car after the summer break, cheating or not I don't know, but it was slightly better than RBR before and way better after. So yes, RBR is the third best combination of chassis/PU.

Ok well said.

What I say before if Max have a competive car from the start of the season. He is doing the job. Dont forget did was Honda,s first year with the Redbull, hope they can nextyear from the start being competive. Max is the real deal @ mr mogotron 22 years old. Nothing to say the man has proven himself enough. Strong mind at all. Its only a little sad that the Mexico discussion people today not comming.

Last edited:
Ok, that is one point. But, you are doing a corner to the right, there is a car on right side, you cant see? You do corner looking what? The contrary makes more sense.
Having looked at the footage more closely now I don't think HAM is really that well beside him at any point to be honest. It looks like they are almost neck and neck from trackside cams. But HAM's onboard below is quite clear. Keep in mind the camera's field of view and that you can see Albon's front wing endplate the whole time. Though he is turning on a somewhat wider arc and is angled toward HAM.

BTW not that I can talk from actual experience so keep that in mind.

You have very limited view to "rear quarters" and behind you with your helmet, HANS and side mirrors. From my understanding as you're closing on the braking zone you can glance at the side mirror(s) if there's a car close enough or already making a move on you. If the car is clearly rear and to the side you simply can't see it. Imagine clock face and your car being in the middle facing 12. Anything roughly from 4 to 5 and 7 to 8 is not visible to you. Also if you see a car in the mirror the tighter you turn the faster that car disappears from the mirror. And by then you're already (trail) braking and turning in to the corner which takes your full focus. Not that you can turn to look to your side with HANS restricting the needed movement. You need to rely on peripheral vision. Also btw I doubt you can hear other cars IRL like you usually can in race sims/games. I would say that at no point did Albon actually see HAM until they made contact.

Also definitely a penalty worthy move. Is 5 sec too little or too much? Dunno.

I cheer for Max because it's really nice to see him driving, same with Leclerc. Both make mistakes which is normal for that age, but we can all see the true potential there, something that other drivers don't have(talking about the "common" drivers). There are other drivers that I would like to see in a better car like Sainz, Russell maybe even Perez just to see if they can actually deliver.

But let's be honest here, 2020 will be another Mercedes year. They were so dominant this year that they most likely "abandoned" this year and developed their 2020 car way more than the other teams.

Hamilton is the best driver at the moment, there's no doubt about that, doesn't mean he's the fastest(maybe he's, that's not the point), as pure speed is just one aspect. Now the best driver also turns out for have a very dominant car, without a team mate to push him, so it becomes boring to see him winning every race without competition. This kind of stuff reminds me of the dominant Ferrari years with Schumacher, not only extremely boring but those team orders to let him by were terrible and just made it worse(and why I don't consider him as much as other people think of him).

People do not contest the titles Senna or Prost got in Mclaren. It was fine because they were both the best drivers on the grid, actually fighting, neck and neck, so it doesn't get boring.

What I say before if Max have a competive car from the start of the season. He is doing the job. Dont forget did was Honda,s first year with the Redbull, hope they can nextyear from the start being competive. Max is the real deal @ mr mogotron 22 years old. Nothing to say the man has proven himself enough. Strong mind at all. Its only a little sad that the Mexico discussion people today not comming.

I don’t deny his ability, but there is something about him that rubs me the wrong way. Maybe I am too old and can’t deal with today’s kids.

Lewis Hamilton F1 stats

Races249
Drivers' Titles6
Victories83
Poles87
Podiums150
Points3405
Fastest Laps46
Laps14161
Max Verstappen F1 stats

Races101
Drivers' Titles0
Victories8
Poles2
Podiums30
Points930
Fastest Laps7
Laps5279

You forget 2 lines: Ham started F1 at the age Max is now, so there Max goes in front, and second they did'nt drive the same car, so all above is NOTHING. You leave these out so it looks better for your self:laugh::poop:

Seems some people only became a RD member to rant about F1 drivers here.

Half of the F1 grid would have come in 2nd in the rankings if they would driven a Mercedes.
It's not only the best car, but also the best organised and managed team.
Gives a lot of confidence and mental peace if you know you are backed by the best people and the biggest wallets in the business.
That makes their drivers perform even better.
Driving around knowing that every mistake can change your (and even your teams) future in F1 is mostly not good for performance.

Hats off to Verstappen this weekend he ruled, Hamilton started to panic and by over-driving his car he started to make stupid mistakes just like everybody else.
Happens to everyone that want to go faster than the car allows.
Vettel cracked under pressure again, he drove in to Leclerc. Not by much, but just enough.
But both Ferrari's were lacking their previous edge this weekend again.
That accident was their only remarkable event, in a otherwise grey race for Ferrari.

Don't know about everybody else, but I have seen a great F1 race this weekend.

Lewis Hamilton F1 stats

Races249
Drivers' Titles6
Victories83
Poles87
Podiums150
Points3405
Fastest Laps46
Laps14161
Max Verstappen F1 stats

Races101
Drivers' Titles0
Victories8
Poles2
Podiums30
Points930
Fastest Laps7
Laps5279
Apart from the obvious you have another mistake. It cannot be "Max was fastest than Lewis" but "Max was faster than Lewis. And speaking of fan boys, I am certainly not of either of the two but I wonder do you see the biased fan boy you are? Nothing personal, but your comparison is funny at best. 1st Hamilton joined McLaren in his debut and never ever in his career had a car that wasn't capable of winning races. 2nd Hamilton won what he won to big extent because he drives the most dominant car in the history of the sport in one of the most non-competitive times in the sport.

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing