2019 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

Guys. Can we please not turn this to a Verstappen discussion five posts after the race finished?
You always complain about other people trashing on Max, but you also always start sh*t like this by your passive aggressive nonesense. Max won and it was a great race. Enjoy it for gods sake.

Last edited:
What a race! Max on his best, fastest in Q1/2/3 and P1 in the race. And Lewis, the 6 time WC, could not keep up with Max’ pace. Max did overtake Lewis twice in one race (thanks Kubica first the 1st one). But what about Albon, Gasly and Sainz? They were on top of their game as well. Sadly it did not work out for Albon. I assume Lewis will get a 5 sec penalty and Sainz will be classified 3rd later this evening.

What a race! Max on his best, fastest in Q1/2/3 and P1 in the race. And Lewis, the 6 time WC, could not keep up with Max’ pace. Max did overtake Lewis twice in one race (thanks Kubica first the 1st one). But what about Albon, Gasly and Sainz? They were on top of their game as well. Sadly it did not work out for Albon. I assume Lewis will get a 5 sec penalty and Sainz will be classified 3rd later this evening.
Albon fault he completely ignored Hamilton.

Sainz P3 after 5 sec penalty for Lewis

1574020392135.png

Amazing race, one of the best ever. Interlagos is one of the best circuits in the world!

Max is just amazing, the things he do with that car! Hamilton losing his cool and divebombing Albon, ironic considering his comments about Max in Mexico(where he was at fault as well).

Oh Vettel, what the hell is going on inside your head? He pulled a "simracer" move which consists in not being able to go straight in a straight line. My god dude...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 118 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 303 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 434 39.7%